youre welcome for writing this,

Heres another authors message shadoodle.

Hi.

I am proud of this book (naturally) and the fact that is has 16.5k reads.

Over 1k people have read my words.

And that scares me.

Over 1k people have looked at my crappy intro and thought it was whatever.

Whats oddly nicer is that 500 people then read to the second chapter. Given it a second chance.

Whats just nice is seeing that people are still reading until the most recent chapter. Usually around 50-60 people. Yes I know some of those people (hey Mollie and Aoibh) and I trust those people to read it.

And yes, I did just kill off the Mially ship.

I figured that I wanted a character like Mia, so I made one. I thought that Mia and Sally would be cute, so I mad it happen. But all that happened was Sallys unfortunate event. I don't plan on making this story too dark and I've tried the whole "breaking up with Dan" concept and it didn't really take my fancy.

I don't force yourself into a situation. I want to try and make yourself as good if a person as possible... so expect positive outlooks in the future..

And I wont do anything confusing...
  (Flashback to chapter 27)

And I don't have a plan on ending this soon, but I don't think I want a 200 chapter long story. I have an ending planned. Which I wont give away until the end arrives. (Some good ol' how I met your mother shizzle right there)

Thanks for reading this far.

Love from y'author.