56 Wednesday ¹

Wednesday: couples cringe, sad, Happy competition / regular panel

Featured on Compilation Panel: David+ Liza, y/n + Dan, Shane + Ryland, Wiishu + Sean

Regular Panel : Zoe + Alfie, Felix + Marzia,

Its two-fifty three and the panel starts in seven minutes. You hear fans cheering multiple ship names.
A man wearing a headset comes over to you all and goes over the safety exits and all the important information that we had to know.

Two minutes before the panel, another youtuber walk out from a dressing room. But they are single? Headset-Man introduces us to the host of this panel, Tessa Violet. Her hair is a florescent yellow and she is wearing shoes to match. Dark jeans, eighties style top and with a denim jacket.

A loud voice emerged from the ceiling.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, and non-binaries, welcome your panel..." everybody starts cheering.

The loud voice announces the couples, group by group, including little snippets.

"Y/N and Daniel Howell!" you and Dan run out waving and smiling. Dan takes your hand and sits down the sofa along with the other YouTubers.

Your clip was from when you, Sally, Phil and Dan did the collab, And when You and him exposed your relationship.

You watch the screen and look at Dan. He smiles at you and you squeeze his hand.
He squeezes back.

- -

After a long introduction, the compilation began.

The rules are as followed:
If you laugh, smiles, cry, or quote the compilation, the opposing team asks you a question.

The first team to go up were Liza and David, versus Ryland and Shane.

It starts off with David and Liza. It shows an cute compilation of them and Liza unknowly turned to David and quoted herself. She did her signature "What?! No!" And soon Shane and Rylamd were off questioning what to question the couple.

Shane slowly turns and faces them, pulling a face with squinted bottom eyes and Ryland turns and crosses his legs and sits forward. Shane leans in slowly.

"Truth, or dare?" He asks, in his well beloved queen-voice.

The audience burst out laughing and applauding at his intellect.

Shane stands and bows towards the people.

"Lets make this entertaining, truth. . ." David says. 

" oh damn we only discussed dare." Shane says turning back to his boyfriend.

"Don't worry boo." Ryland says pushing Shane away.

"Is it true, that would quit vlogging to marry Liza?" Ryland says.

"Y o y could have done something juicier, but I'm okay with this. " shane says.

"I mean, I love vlogging, but I love Liza more...."

Everybody awed and soon it was Shane and Ryland's turn.

They laugh at something Morgan did and are soon questioned.

"Would you rather, loose each other, or loose the pets?"

"Pets." Ryland says immediately. Shane turn to him and looks him in the eyes.

"Pets." Shane agrees.

Next up, yourself and Dan and Wiishu and Jack.

Its you and Dan with your video first. And a clip of Dan pulling you to the floor and tickling you intensely. You see Sally and Phil laughing in the back.
The intense Mario Karting and your QnA with one another. Then there is a video of you and Dan running through the park in the rain from the first date, and Zoe vlogging it.

The thing that makes you laugh is when Dan came into your house mid filming session. And then popping into the frame, and taking the camera and running. You chase after him and dan falls over and you laugh.

"Ive got you now," Jack says.

You shrug and Dan winks at you from the side.

"would you rather you never saw Phil and Sally again, or the Silly ship comes out but you can never experience it."

"That's quite difficult," you mumble. People still don't know about Daisy and Mia yet, which makes this awkward...

"I would choose the Silly ship. I wouldn't see Sally and Phil together hut id see them individually." Dan says.

You agree with Dan and soon a fore alarm goes off too early for Jack and Wiishu to go.