Chapter 1; The New Girl

Madilyn's POV;

"MADILYN EMMA GRACE YOU SLEPT ONE MINUTE OVER 5:00! DAMN! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?!" Mothers, every has one but some don't need one, like right now. I don't need her to shout at me if it's one minute over my sleeping time. Just shut up and let me figure it out myself, it's my problem anyway.

Today is my first day of high school, Brook High School to be exact. My older sister, Hazel, is in her sophomore year. Almost senior yep, I'm going to get pounded.

Hazel says freshmen year is tough, you have to find one good friend and then meet there friends. Since I'm going from a public school now to a private, it kind of sucks since I don't know anyone.

Well, I know Hazels friends.

I say up on my bed and yawned. The night before my first day was usually a wreck. My mom telling me to get everything ready and then I couldn't sleep. So much for beauty sleep.

I got up off my ass and peeled off my sleepwear. I then put on some fresh lace undies and a lace bra. Classy am I right.👌

I then proceed to get into my uniform. A bright yellow shirt with the engraving of Brook HS in bright blue letters. The shirt was plain but very we'll groomed. Gray with a hint of plaid, but not an over do. It flowed from my waist to about mid thigh, maybe a little shorter on me because of my height.

I then went over to my make up counter and put on some light base, concealer, and a few brushes of a light pink blush. I then went into my bathroom and straightened my hair. Natural curls are not the best for my first day of school.

My long brunette hair reached about to the middle of my back and yes, I covered my boobs with it. I do it all the time. I then brushed my teeth and made my way out of my room down the stairs and into the enormous kitchen.

My sister, Hazel, was already dressed and eating breakfast, as if it's always good to be early. I though love to be fashionably late.

"Good morning Mads," she said not looking up from the book she had her nose buried in almost 50,000 times this summer.

"Morning Hazel, I see you made breakfast for your self. I guess you didn't suspect I would be up and ready to go this early." I replied, swaying to the counter to make a bowl of cereal.

"I see your happy, that's not gonna last long." She smirked and put her book down, stood up and placed her plate in the sink.

I huffed. "And why is that?"

"Nobody likes a new prepster who is too preppy to even be on the cheer team."

" It was my decision on what sport I would like to play and I chose Volleyball. Deal with is." I scuffed and started eating my bowl of cereal.

"Fine by me. Eat up come on. We're gonna be late."

I finished my cereal and grabbed my shoes, socks, and backpack from my room before joining my sister in the living room.

"Come on squirt. I'm taking you to the wild side." she mumbled and then we both said our goodbyes to our mom.

I made my way down the pathway to my sisters car and got into the passengers seat. I buckled up and instantly turned on the radio. Hazel mumbled a "no" and turned it off.

The car ride was silent and once we got to the school and parked I was basically running up the steps.

"Ugh Madilyn wait up!" my sister called, I huffed and turned around from my spot on the steps to glare at her.

"What?!" I said as she ran up the steps I had so diligently climbed earlier.

"I need to walk to you to your home room class. Moms orders." Like I said, I don't need my mom today.

"Ugh fine"

We both walked up the giant white staircase together. I pulled open the door and Hazel stepped inside the busy hallway.

I made my way after her and finally caught up. She took me to my home room. 290 B.

"Thanks" I said and she nodded before heading off to her class.

I strolled into the nice large classroom and took a seat in the middle next to a Hispanic girl with medium brown hair.

She quickly turned around and gave me a warm welcoming smile.

"Hi! I'm Selenne!" She had the nicest hint of personality, hmmm. Someone I can get along with.

"Hi! I'm Madilyn, but you can call me Madi or Mad, I don't care." She laughed and we made a very good conversation till someone entered the classroom. The teacher. Mrs. Franklin.

She was wearing a ...ewwww... pants suit and carried the ugliest purse I have ever seen. She had 99 cent lipgloss on her snag gel tooth and looked like she could be an ex female wrestler.

"Hello class!"... my high school day had began.

///////

After four or five classes in the morning I made my way to the cafeteria. The biggest social gathering of well ever. You had to make a good impression here or your social life was over.

I of course had to be baby sat by my sister, as of course she replied, "mom said I had to" ugh do gooders. I was sitting in the most outcast of the cafeteria Far away from the most popular table. Centered right in the middle of the school.

" Don't look at that table this one is much cooler." Hazel said and smiled, uhm , no not really.

"Hazel, where are your friends?" I asked her, staring at her, Hazel having my undivided attention.

"Uhm... I don't really have any. You know High School has been rough for me. Just stop, I'm done. Bye" She then took her tray and left.

I then noticed four girls ands five guts making there way over to the table I was sitting at. Great. Bitches with dicks.

"Hi! I'm Chrity! I'm senior and I want this table to be cleared, now go." Her fake ass smile turned into a smirk.

I studied her face and everybody next to her. Ha they think I'm going to just going to get up and leave, oh no. No freaking way.

"Excuse me?! I said move." Everybody was now staring at the scene taking place right there before there eyes.

I again said nothing and looked at her "bodyguards" or so called guys who thinks she's hot and sleep with her all the time. That's right I went there.

"Madilyn move, come on now." I heard Hazel yell. I still didn't flinch.

"Aww look your sister is sorry for you aw. How sweet, now move."

This time I did talk.

"No." Watch the fire blaze.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think your think your talking to? I'm queen bee! How dare you!"

"I think I'm talking to you."

I now see someone standing up from the middle table coming over. He towered over most of the guys. He had dark brown chocolate curls and eyes that were as green and bright as emeralds.

"Christy stop it, your not gonna win with her. Come on." The mysterious male said.

He ushered her back to the table then came back to where I was sitting. He took a seat next to me. I heard some gasps.

" I'm sorry about her, she's a bitch. I'm Harry by the way. And I would like to invite you too my party on Friday night, if you'll come?" He smiled and I saw some cute little dimples in his cheeks.

"Sure, Ill be there." I smiled back.

"Great see yah there." He got up and made his way back to the middle table.

Hazel made her way back to the table and looked at me with the stink eye and mumbled, "what have you done? He's the reason I have no friends. He's my bully."

Crap. I said yes to a party my sister isn't even allowed to go to.

/////

First Chapter Guys! What did you think? ily and please vote and comment! I totally know this sucks and I'm sorry but I'm tired and need to go to sleep! Goodnight!!