Chapter 6: Status Update: In a relationship

Madilyn's POV;

He did, didn't he. He just asked me, Madilyn Grace, a new freshmen at Brook High School, to be his, Harry Styles, the most poular guy in school.

Right after he asked me he fell inot a deep sleep, snoring away. It was cute, I have to admit, but when I was laying here wide awake thinking about what I was going to say, it kind of got annoying. Just as I was starting to fall asleep Harry woke up and brought his arms around me again and brought me closer to his body warmth.

"Can you not sleep?" he asked, his eyes looking up towards the celing, not looking at me.

"No, not really. But its not you, its my mind, it kind of likes to think about stuff before I sleep, its kind of weird like that,"I anwsered and turned my head to look at him. His eyes made there way to mine, the green emralds shineing into my hazel ones.

He then chuckled,"Ok then. What are you thinking about?"he asked,

"Oh, uhm nothing really just uh.." Harry interupted,

"My question?" I nodded and looked away from him.

"Have you thought enough about it enough to give me an anwser?" he then asked and turned my head again to look back at him.

"I don't know we only got to know each other a few days ago, don't you think were moving a litle fast?" I asked,

"Look, Madilyn. I know where moving pretty fast,but I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, and nothing in the world could change that."

"Yes then" I anwsered.

"Yes what?" he smiled and made me continue,

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said and smiled.

He smiled, then leaned in a brushed his lips against mine. Man I'll forget the feeling of fireworks erupting in my stomach everytime he kissed, hugged, or touched me in anyway. We cuddled for awhile before I finally fell asleep.

//////////

~Next Morning~

I was awoken by the sound of a microwave beeping, Harry making himself breakfast probley. I can't get my emotions together since last night, at least my head isn't exploding. Because usually when I feel like this my head will explode with emotions too.

"Morning,love. Did I wake you?" asked my BOYFRIEND of just a few hours. His deep raspy voice british morning voice was as sexy as his abs I saw last night. (A/N yes I did that).

"No not really, the microwave beep did." I anwsered and sat up pulling up the white sheets with me.

"Babe, you dont have to cover up, your body is breath taking." everytime he calls me beautiful I start blushing and flipping out on the inside. I've never felt like this before, but I like it.

"Selenne and Niall are down stairs, go talk to them. I need to take a shower" he said and I nodded. I climbed out of bed wearing just my underpants and Harry's top.

"Here, throw these on," he was over at his wardrobe going throught what I was guessig was his boxers. He then tossed me a pair and I put them on quickly.

"I'll see you when I get out babe."he then went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I walked out of the room and walked through the hallway at a slow pace admiring all the art work and photographs everywhere. I then made my way down the stairs looking down every once in a while to see where I was putting my feet.

I then walked into the den where there was trash from the party still scattered everywhere. I heard voices coming from what I assumed was the kitchen. Apperantly Selenne and Niall were playing around. I walked in on them kissing and laughing together.