Chapter 4: Almost Queen Bee

Madilyn's POV;

I was just walking out of history when I realized I had a date with Harry tonight. I had Science as my last class and I wasn't to excited.

I was walking down the hall way until I heard a snicker, who's snicker you may ask. None other than Christy's.

"Hey, whatcha laughing at?" I said to her raising my eye brows,

"Oh nothing much just a new freshmen who thinks she's now popular just because she's going out on a date with Harry." Motherfucker.

"I'll have to meet her sometime, oh wait I think I already did, that's me isn't it," I gasp," how dumb of me"

"Ok ok that's enough." I heard a deep raspy voice say behind me. I turned around to see Harry giving Christy a harsh glare.

"Oh Harry, you know what's gonna happen to her at the party tomorrow, just give up your nice guy attitude and show her the jock you really are. Plus honey, "she looks at me"all he wants is the v." She smirks and walks away.

"Don't listen to her please, I only seem like that when I'm drunk, but yes I do know what's going to happen to you at the party and it won't be pretty, just promise me something."

I nodded at him" yes?"

"Pick me." he then walked away without another word.

Harry's POV;

I had to say it. I couldn't let that sweet innocent girl get pounded into tomorrow at the party. Yes I kind of am falling for her and I don't know why.

See what happens to freshmens at parties is they have to play truth or dare and Christy always dares them to let a guy take there v card. There choice of course.

Hopefully she'll remember what I said to her.

I walk across the hall to my science class and sit down in my regular spot next to Liam and Zayn. Hopefully today we can get a free period so I can plan out the date tonight with Madi.

Mrs. Homer walks in with a grudge and then opens her mouth to speak.

"Free period today, I'm going to go home and have sex with my husband and be pregnant tomorrow bye." she then leaves the room.

"Uhm ok." Liam said next to me,

"So what are you doing during this time?" Zayn asks me,

"Plan out your date with Madilyn?" Liam suggests and I nod.

Molly then turns around and starts to speak,

"If she choices you on Friday night and you actually decide to date her you are going to be giving her more street cred and way more power then Christy, you know that right?" She asks and checks her finger nails,

"Yes, and she'll be mine."

"I guess but you do realize you were the one to take away Christy's v card away right, and then your giving her power to someone else. She's going to hate you a lot."

"We'll duh. But I don't care about Christy, Madilyn would be so much better. She doesn't make me wanna bully her sister anymore and I guess that's kind of good."

"Why do you bully her sister anyway?"

"Because before any of us got popular she was popular and started bragging about how I took her v card just to make her self look more popular."

Everybody fake yawns,

"Ugh that's what a loser does."

We ended up having a whole conversation about me taking away Madilyn's v card up until the bell rang.

"Bye, have fun tonight" Zayn winks.

I then made my way out of the classroom to Madi's locker and stood there till almost everyone was out of the school.

Where could she be?

Madilyns POV;

I sat up on the bathroom wall crying my eyes out. I can't believe I was so stupid to even trust Christy.

She put up all those mean posters about me all over the place even on my locker and then took them all down before the seniors came out of class.

A few minutes later I stood up and looked in the mirror and almost broke down cause of how awful I looked. I can't let Harry see me like this.

Oh my god Harry!

I can't believe I forgot about our date tonight. He must think I'm a loser for blowing him off.

I got out a makeup remover cloth and removed my messed up make up and threw it away. I grabbed my book bag and walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway to my locker.

Once I looked down the hallway to see if it was clear I jumped back and hid back on the wall. There was a tall figure at my locker with a poster Christy probley handed to the person.

I began sobbing again till I heard the persons voice.

"Madi, is that you?"

Harry.

God I loved his voice. The thick British accent with the raspy tone.

"Madi!" he shouted and I heard him start walking down the hall in the direction I was in.

He stood right at the entrance to the hall I was in before sighing and turning around and seeing me on the ground crying.

He walked over to me, crouching next to me he brought me in for a hug. He didn't say anything just hugged me.

He moved to where I was on his lap and his back was against the wall, still comforting me in any possible way.

I was still sobbing, silently, into his shirt till he moved my head up to where my washed out eyes connected with his and we sat there in silence.

I still was sitting on his lap just staring at his beautiful green eyes, his staring back at mine. He spoke and my eyes landed on his full pink lips.

"Beautiful, why we're you crying, was it because of Christy's poster?" he asked,

And I nodded back in response not trusting my own voice.

He sighed again,

"Don't worry, I'm going to help you. All you have to do it pick me at the party." he said,

"What do you mean?" I questioned,

"I can't tell you, but you'll find out tomorrow night. Do you still want to go find something sexy for you tomorrow night and skip the movie?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, I do really need to find something." he smiled and I tried my best to smile back.

He then stood up and helped me up before grabbing my book bag and walking with me to the front doors.

/////

Heyyy sorry I didn't update this weekend I was pretty busy. But I hoped you enjoyed this and vote comment and tell everybody to read my story. Sorry about errors and stuff I'm writing this on my phone cause I'm too lazy to get my charger and charge my laptop.

Are u ready for the party and dirty part next?😏