Chapter 5; The Party

Madilyn's POV;

Today was the day. The party was tonight. Selenne said she and a friend were going to get ready together and I was invited along. I of course agree.

I was making my way to my last class before lunch, math. I would see Harry there and of course his friend Louis. They were in the same math class.

I was always early for every class I never knew why just because I guess I was a fast walker.

I walked into the senior hallway and made my way to the classroom. I then saw Harry making his way down the hallway, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey, Miss Smarty Pants."he smirked, "how are you?"

"Good, just nervous for tonight, and for math," I replied and kept walking to math.

"Oh, yea. Don't worry about it."he said and I nodded.

We walked into Math class and Harry said I could sit in the spot next to him. Next to a pretty girl he introduced as Madison. She was tall and had long brown hair, she wore glasses and had really nice brown eyes.

"I'm Madilyn," I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled and got out her math book.

I felt someone poke my arm and turned my head to see Harry giggling and then he saw me looking at him and turned his head.

Louis was laughing at Harry just as Mrs. Morrison walked in the room.

"Hello everybody we have a new student in our class today who is very intelligent in math, so tell us..." She looked at a sheet of paper" Madilyn, why are you so good at math?"

"Uh I really don't know, I mean I like it and all but , I really don't know." I could feel everybody staring at me.

"Very good point, now let's turn too page 6."

///////

After math Harry and I walked to lunch together.

He then turned to me right when we got in the cafeteria.

"You probley shouldn't sit at the table today" he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ok, I guess I'll sit with some of my friends than. See yah Harry." I then walked to where Selenne was sitting.

Harry's POV(short)

Aw, that hurt.

Madilyns POV;

"Hey, can I sit here?" I asked,

"Yeah sure of course!" she smiled and they made room for me.

I was introduced to the girl sitting next to her with medium blonde hair.

"This is Alana, shes the setter for the Volleyball team.

"Oh cool, my name is Madilyn, but you can call me Madi" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, so what were you doing with Harry Styles?" she asked,

"Oh we're kind of friends, he asked me to his party and were in the same Math Class,"

"Oh we'll he's kind of starring at you."

"Oh..."i laughed,"I guess he misses me already." we all laughed.

"I think he likes you, like likes you likes you." Selenne said and turned around to look at him in her seat.

"What, you mean like a crush?" I asked wide eyed,

"Duh, he's been starring at you ever since you have been over here." they snickered and both turned and looked at him again.

I then turned around to see he was blushing and then I smiled back and mouth, "I'm sorry" he just nodded.