Chapter 6 (Erin)

Shards of glass rains down around them; a thud of boots hitting the floor, crunching glass. Flash of white, then a ringing noise. Entius arms push me closer to the ground, and I hear him standing up. 

Ragged, breathless voice comes from Entius, "Who are you? What are you doing? And Why? What do you want?"

A light mist of something wet drips onto me, with a crunch following; Entius's legs propelling backward.

A female voice heard from above, "I'm not sure who you are, or how the hell you aren't like everyone else in this continent, but I'm not the one with a possible broken nose; so, you aren't in any position to be asking questions."

Just going to lay low, I don't think she noticed me yet...

Jostling is heard, then a chair being pulled from the table, "Well, and please don't punch me again for this, but you just came through the window into my house, I think I have reason to question..."

"Ow! Ow! Owwww! That hurt!!!!" Instinctively I curl into a ball from the pain in my side, before getting dragged out.

"Why hello there, daaaaarling. I'm afraid I haven't met your acquaintance yet," comes from that female voice again.

Ah dammit dammit dammit. I really don't like how calm or friendly her voice is right now. I want her to just leave us the hell alone, what does she want?

I'm shoved into a chair, and staring across at Entius, "Oh my god, what the hell did you to him?" 

Blood's dripping from his nose now, but from the way his shirt is drenched...

"Don't worry about it, I don't want to have to mess up your pretty face too darling," a short, sinister smile flashes across her face then falls flat again, "Anyone else I should know about hm?"

Entius, holding his shirt against his nose, "Just two friends, upstairs, unconscious."

Humming, another flash of that smile, "I see... Well, name is Sky Rose. Now, why aren't you two unconscious like your friends and the rest of this damned continent?"

"In all, uh, in all honesty, we don't have a clue. Like none," Does my voice have to sound so weak and intimidated?

"Hm..." her gaze flicks to the laptop, seeing the news, "I do hope you see how drastic this is, and why I need you both to disappear,"

One moment we were all sitting, the next, well, Entius was on the ground a barrel of a pistol held to his head. The chair I was in, now cracking against Sky's back, a shot ringing out.