Chapter 6-- Rosetta

"When I was born a year before the time when the drug was given out my parents wanted me to be safe so they took me here using their powers and went back to go get the rest of my family. The drug kicked in and they never came back, the pixies took me in and I've been here my whole life."
I felt so bad for this girl that I had only just met, her parents died trying to save her and her family. That's when it hurts the most.
"I'm sorry." I apologized
"It's okay, and being a floral elemental, which is kind of pointless but here with all the different flowers, it's pretty awesome."
I smiled at her as we walked deeper into the forest,
"So," She said
"We're getting pretty close to where I live with my pixie friends, but my name is Dayna by the way."
Dayna. That's a pretty name. I should have said that aloud but Syrena beat me to it.
"Dayna is a pretty name, mine is Syrena. We're all elementals just like you."
"Really!" She gasped
"It'll be so nice to have some people to finally talk to!"
I smiled, she looked about our age, but being raised by pixies obviously made her super peppy.
"So Syrena? Are you a water elemental?" She asked
"Yeah." Rena responded
"What are the rest of your names?" Dayna questioned
"Well." I said
"My name is Rosetta, but you can call me Rosie. I'm a earth elemental."
"My name is Lua. I can turn invisible."
"And my name is Aspen, I can control energy."
She nodded and continued walking,
"Those are pretty names." Dayna responded
The landscape was even more beautiful as we walked in deeper, we neared a cobblestone pathway that led to a small cottage covered by leaves and hanging flowers. We walked down the path until we reached the door of the house draped in flowers.
"So do you have like roommates or something?" Aspen asked
"No. Not exactly. We all live together because being able to fit a house in this forest is hard, especially in the parts farther from the main city." was what her response was.
"The main city?" I questioned
"Oh, it gorgeous! I'd take you there but you can't be seen."
"Why not?" Lua asked
"Well, if our queen got word that there were elementals other than me here, she'd have to bring you guys in for questioning. To figure out how you found the place that is." She responded.
I was a little confused by that but suddenly I twitched just a little bit when Dayna knocked on the door and a beautiful girl with long black locks and creamy, dark skin opened the door.
"Dayna!" she exclaimed
"You're back early, and you brought friends?"
The last portion of the girl sentence clearly showed that she was confused about why we were here.
"That's it Erza! They're Elementals like me!" Dayna giggled
The girl, Erza looked past Dayna and smiled at us.
"Well any friend of Dayna's is a friend of ours, come on in."
WE walked into the small house and saw that it was actually of moderate size and it had a beautiful overview of a waterfall that cascaded into an even deeper part of the forest.
"Welcome to our humble home! My name is Erza, the girl cooking food over there-"
She pointed to a girl with short blond curls and pale skin that was cooking something in the kitchen.
"- Is Stardust, but most people call her Star. And Avo is-"
Erza paused again
"Avo is somewhere. Avo!" She yelled
"Avo we have guests!"
A tall girl emerged from the back of the house, she had long chestnut hair, light pink lips and a long, floor-length pink dress on.
"Oh hi, I'm Avo."
Avo wasn't nearly as peppy as her apparel led on, she was hiding something and I'm willing to be it will endanger my friends and I. I was going to find out her secret and then we can go and rescue Faya.
'Oh look you guys look like a mess, we can get you some new outfits if you want." Dayna said
I Looked down to see what I was wearing, I was wearing a sort of catsuit but it was made of leaves, vines and flowers. Under the flower suit I was wearing black shorts and a green tank top.
"Yes please!" Aspen exclaimed
I looked down at my outfit, it was a little torn but when we had been walking here I had remade some of the vines.
"I think I'm good, my clothes are made with my powers." I smiled at her hoping she'd understand,
"That's okay." Dayna responded
"What about you guys? Syrena, Lua?" She asked
"I'd like to keep my clothes like this, they make it easier to run." Syrena said.
"Umm, sure I could go for some new clothes." Lua said shyly
"Yay okay so you guys hand out here, I'll run to the city to get some fabric!" She told us,
"What how, I thought you said that it was far." I pointed out
"Stardust can teleport. Star! Could you teleport me to the city I need to get some fabric?" Dayna requested
"Yeah sure." Star said, before walking over and putting her hand on Dayna's arm.
A split second later both Stardust and Dayna were gone, there were no traces of the fact that they could still be there.
"How did they do that, can Dayna teleport too?" Lua asked
"No of course not." Erza spoke
We looked at her, confusion on our faces.
"You guys really know nothing about pixies?" Erza said
"Okay, I'll explain. So elementals, like you guys and Dayna can use their powers anytime, anywhere."
We all nodded.
" The pixies woods have a special barrier around them, they prevent most people and things from getting in." Erza looked at us, silently asking us if we had any questions.
"How did we get in then?" I asked
"Well, the kingdom of the realm doesn't really like us pixies, we mind our own business but we're a neutral group so we don't get involved with things like wars and political agreements. We've suspected an attacks for hundreds of years but a few days ago the protection went down."
I was kind of worried, with what I've read, the pixie woods are the safest place in the realm. If they got attacked we might all die.