Reason: Author's Note

Greetings and Salutations,

I know that everyone is sick and tired of author's notes, so am I, but this is merely an explenation as to why this book exists and why it's published in our "birthday."

First of all, please read our profile's description before reading this so that you understand me.

The reason we chose to publish the first chapter of our book on January 19, 2018 is because the event on this day is the aniversary (although not quite the exact date) of our and our friends' creation of The Messed Up Fam(more in bio) We didn't really create it on this exact date, but we did it on the same event, so it's very special to us.

The reason Kein and I decided to make this book is quite silly; he just made a random character one day and asked me to give it a name. I gave him a page full of random names and he chose the name "Seven," which is an inside joke to 707 (Mystic Messenger) then, like usual, we began discussing deeply in the inside joke topic, Seven's character and all, when I had the amazing thought that brought it all together.

"Why not make a character that's his exact opposite?"

And that's where it all began.

I'm not going to elaborate anything else, since it would spoil the story for you. Just wait patiently for the ending of this book one. I'll- we'll tell you more then.

Until next time little readers,
Co-author, Rein Trample.

Started: January 19, 2018 6:58 PM