Remembering

"Hello?" Zero said cautiously as he walked in one of the broken buildings. "Is anyone there?"

     No one answered him. He was alone.

     Not.

     He suddenly felt a presence behind him so he turned around.

     There, standing behind a ruined wall, were three figures. One was a tall blonde man with green eyes but his usual happy smile was replaced by a serious expression. One was just as equally tall as the previous one, but this man has black hair and red contacts. The last one was a small boy, just a bit above the waist of the tall ones. He has black hair that faded to white with bangs that covered one eye. He was also holing a small stuffed rabbit in a suit and eyepatch.

     "Sacred, Anti, Ian." Zero greeted them. "Why are you three here?"

     "We came to save you." Ian replied quietly.

     "Save?" Zero questioned. "From what?"

     "From who." Anti corrected.

      Sacred gently took Zero's hands. "Zero, don't be scared. As long as-" He got cut of by a dark sinister laugh.

     "Shit." Anti cursed. "We need to go!"

     "Zero!" Sacred said desperately. "Whatever you do, just think positive, shut him off, and don't believe anything he says!"

     "Who-" Zero started but Ian cut him off.

     "Ion." He said quietly.

     Zero froze.

     No.

     It cant be.

     Not him.

     Please

     "Well, well, well." A sinister voice said. "What do we have here?"

     "Ion." Zero cursed at his stuttering.

     "Hello, 'little grasshopper,' it's been a while." Ion smirked. "A long while. Tell me, what have you been doing when I was gone?"

     Zero stayed quiet in fear.

     "Oh?" Ion raised an eyebrow. "Not going to answer, huh? That's okay, you won't be able to."

     In an instant, Ion moved and roughly pinned Zero on a wall by his throat.

     "So? Going to answer yet?" Ion asked. Zero stayed quiet. "No? Okay then."

     He lifted Zero up by the throat and squeezed tightly.

     Zero gasped, struggling to breathe. He started squirming, trying to get oxygen and make Ion put him down. But Ion never did. He was slowly turning blue and almost passing out but suddenly Ion let go of him.

     "It was fun while it lasted." Ian started. "But I need to go. Enjoy your ocean."

     Zero's eyes widened. He didn't notice that the scenery changed. The ruins were gone, all he could see was a dark sky and an ocean, slowly rising.

     Zero panicked. He scrambled around, searching for land, but that only made the ocean rise faster. What was once ankle deep ten seconds ago is now almost knee high.

     Soon, the ocean reached his neck. He didn't look at what was inside the ocean, he couldn't. It was pitch black.

     Slowly, the sky turned red and the water turned acid like.

     He was full blown panicking now. If he wont do something, he'll drown.

     But there was nothing he could do.

     The ocean was sucking him in, everytime he tried to float,he couldn't. He would sink.

     He's drowning.

     Soon, the water fully engulfed him and he was suffocating. He kept on gasping, Trying to get air but just getting mouthfuls of water.

     Tears built up in his eyes, flowing freely in warm drops of water in a cold one.

     He's suffocating.

     He was getting light headed, he was almost passing out.

     But what he saw hunted him to the core.

     Ennas was here.

     "Hello, brother." He grinned maliciously.

     "It's time to go home."

(This is probably one of the only times that I'll have an author's note at the end but I'm just apologising. I don't think I'll be able to get the chaoter for tomorrow published because someone didn't do it. Doesn't help that a lot of shít went down today and I didn't take my meds for the whole day so I'm a little stressed so I sincerely apologise if I cant publish a chapter for tomorrow. Goodwaytomorning to everyone. - Anxious Rein)