Special Chapter #1: Zero

(IT'S NOT A GØĐ DĀM VALENTINES SPECIAL, BÍTCHES >:((( -Triggered Rein)

Zero

My eyes open in terror and was met by my glow in the dark star thingys.

It was just a dream, I said to myself. I spent a couple minutes just sat up, eyes closed, trying to steady my heart and mind but I immediately tensed up as soon as I heard a familiar menancing voice.

Was it really a dream? Ion appeared in the dark.

I flinched.

He's not in my head now.

He's real.

He slowly walked towards me in a slow but threatening manner.

"I thought you were gone." I mumbled, scared.

He leaned towards me ear. "I have to take you home. I cant be gone."

My eyes widened.

Home?

Home?

N o.

"No!" I screamed. "No! I'm not going home!"

He grinned wih dark humor."I'm afraid you don't have a say in this, dear grasshopper." He snapped his fingers.

Immediately, there were shadows everywhere (if that's even possible in the dark. Can that happen?) You could see them bounding towards you, shapeshifting.

Some turned into animals, while the rest turned into inhuman figures.

Dislocated hinged jaws filled with razor sharp teeth, wide, pure white eyes, and blood.

They surrounded me. Keeping me in the corner, haunting me. Tears were now flowing from my eyes.

I couldn't help it.

I'm going to die like this.

Alone with my nightmares.

I can't escape it.

"Well, what're you going to do? Cry helplessly?" Ion scoffed and glared at me. "I dare you. Make the delinquent care for you. I. Dare. You."

"No.. please no.." I couldn't stop crying. I don't want to hurt him. I'd hate myself more than I already do.

"Drag that blond bastard and blue idiot too. Don't forget the other delinquent." He smirked. "Every. Single. One. Drag them down with you. You failure. You don't deserve to live." He laughed mockingly. "But oh, I'm sure yiu know that."

Darkness was surrounding me. Ion was laughing at me. Mocking me. They were cornering me. Making me give up. They were killing me slowly.

No, I was killing myself.

I was dragging them down.

"Yes. You are the reason society hates them. You are the reason they will die. You will make them fail." Ion looked at me in both disgust and amazement. "You are a disappointment."

No

No

No

No

No

NO

PLEASE

》D I S C O N T I N U E D《   Wilted Flowersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें