Overthinking

Zero

I woke up to Geburt smacking me in the face.

"Geburt!" I exclaimed, swatting the albino owl away. I glanced at the window and groaned.

3 AM.

Way too early.

I made a move to stand up but there was something warm hooked onto my waist.

I looked down and blushed furiously.

I was looking at a sleeping Seven.

He looks so peaceful. I admired.

I spent the next few minutes just admiring him with a smile but then I noticed his eyebags, most probably caused by me because of last night's attack.

My smile turned into a frown.

I'm sorry.

I then slowly escaped his grasp and went to the kitchen with Geburt following me.

"Gosh darn nocturnal owl." I mumbled. "Alright, let's get you food!"

Seven

I woke up in an empty bed and a pastry smelling room.

I glanced at my clock.

8:30 AM.

Lovely.

I stood up, groaning as I head to the bathroom to prepare for school.

"Aren't we going to be late?" I questioned Zero, who was sitting on the couch drinking coffee, as soon as I stepped out my room.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I already have an excuse." He answered back, reading a book.

"But should we go now?" I asked him.

"We should." He stood up and we both head to the door.

7 × 0

"Why are you late, Mr. Voethia and Mr. Xavier?" The teacher asked sternly.

Oh s h ï t. I opened my mouth to reply, but Zero beat me to it.

"I'm very sorry, Sir. But the school president demanded for our presence and we simply cannot disobey." He said formally.

"Oh really?" The teacher raised an eyebrow. "Pray tell, what did he want?" He said, going along with Zero's extremely fancy way of talking.

"He asked for me to finish signing papers and requested for Seven to accompany me and give me a tour since he is my dorm mate." He said smoothly.

Oh my gods tHE LIES.

Then he glared at me with a menacing smile. "Right, Seven?"

I hesitated but nodded without a sound. I hate lying but it's better than being punished.

"Do you have any proof?" The teacher challenged.

S h ì t.

RED ALIENS. RED ALLENS. R E D A L I E N S WE ARE S C R E W E D.

Zero faked a gasp. "You dare question the headmaster like this? I shall see to your demise!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't mean-" The teacher tried to explain but got cut of with Zero's loud exasperated sigh.