Sup.

Ey y'all. Tis Rein here. Did any of you actually believe the discontinuation shit? Well, April Fools.

(It's like, April 22 rn but it's still April so I can still say it... right?)

Sorry for doing that. Obviously we wont abandon this book. Well actually, that depends on all of you, if y'all don't like it then we caould just leave the book like this and end it lile that.

Lol jk... I think.

But um we've actually been trying to make chapters, we already finished chapter one and I'm kinda halfway into making chap two (both will be 3000+ words)

But the thing is, I recently went on a four day road trip to the main city of Kein and I's country and I am going to stay here and go to school here.

Meaning I cant meet up with my dear bro unless one of us visits.

And the fact that we don't have wifi (I'm using my neighbour's/relative's wifi and I can only reach it out our house, pn our terrace. And it barely reaches my room so I cant call and discuss with my bro as easily and we keep going out the damned house) and that our house is a mess and practically abandoned and that I am currently having a panic attack because my used to be clean room is attacked with clothes that just came from cargo so now my floor is a mess and ugh I fucking hate it.

And so many more shìt is happening i my life I cant even.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm fucking stressed so please just wait a little longer, please. I promise you that the new chapters are way better.

But um I just have a small little question that I have to say.

Actually two, three, four, five- (do you get the reference XD)

Sorry, off track.

But um I have two questions that I need all of you to answer.

When do you want us to try and start uploading the chapters (any month afyer May, please.)

And

Do you want us to delete/unpublish all these shitty chapters and publish the new and improved ones here or do you want us to keep this up on our acc and just make a new book?

Okay, thanks for actually reading this.

No thanks for dem bìtcheś who don't answer.

Bye

-Anxiety Rein is back

PS #Shamelessplug please go follow me and Kein in our instagram our usernames are still reishi0 (me) and j.s.leviathan (Kein) I think it'll help us so please and thank you! :)