Sweet Scents

Seven

     The more the ball flew closer, the more my panic increased.

     He's going to get hurt if I wont stop it.

     I stared horrified as he just took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

  "WATCH OUT-!" I made a move to run infront of him but his reaction to the ball made everyone, including me stop and stare in awe.

     His eyes snapped open inches before the ball made him into a squashed orange and he backflipped out of the range of the football and lightly landed steadily on his feet, grabbing the ball and looked back at it's owner, a wide eyed bluenette.

     The dangerous look in his eyes when he flipped sent shivers down my spine.

     Suddenly, his eyes turned kind again and he nervously walked towards the owner of the football.

    "U-um, here's your ball back." He held up the ball in front of the boy but got no reply.

     "Hel-hello?" The man snapped out of his daze and took his ball, smiling sheepishly.

     "Hey. Sorry about that." He apologised.

     Ginger girl smiled. "It's okay. I wasn't hurt anyways."

     The man was about to reply but he suddenly stumbled forward.

     Another male was behind him, holding a ruler and smacking the bluenette.

     "YOU IDIØT!"

Zero

     He looks like a pigeon.

     The more I started at the blue haired man, the more he looks like a pigeon.

     His bluish grey hais is not as blue nor as dark as Love's dark blue ombre hair but just enough blue to match a pigeon's. His tied up hair even looks like a pigeon tail.

     Is he a pigeon?

     "Simon that hurts!" The man cried, trying to block the attacks of the scary brunette armed with a ruler.

     "I DON'T CARE!" The brunette roared. "YOU COULD'VE INJURED SOMEONE!"

     The brunette kept on smacking pigeon guy and pigeon guy kept in crying out in pain. It looked like it really hurt so I gathered up my courage and walked up to them.

     The brunette looked at me then frantically started apologizing on behalf of his friend.

     "It's okay rea-really. I wasn't hit." I stuttered.

     Scary brunette was about to answer but James cut him off.

     "Simon?!" James said, astonished.

     "Bro!" Scary brunette walked over and hugged James. "It's been a while!"

     "It's been five hours." James corrected. "I saw you this morning." He deadpanned.

     "Still-" Scary-but-currently-not-so-scary brunette tried to argue but James cut him off again.

     James turned to us. "Guys, meet my little brother, Simon." He introduced.