Chapter 30

(EDITED ON 4 APRIL 2020)

Hazelia woke up to somebody shaking her violently... well, not really, but still.

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times since there's a blinding light shining before her eyes. As her sight finally adjusted, she realised the blinding light came from Pegasus who looked worried.

She glowed brighter when she saw Hazelia finally waking up.

" What's the matter with you, Pegs?" Hazelia asked before she frowned.

She wiped at her face, at her dried tears and realized she was lying on the ground, the earth smelled fresh under her. She looked around and realized the only thing that lightened up the place was Pegasus's glow.

The fire had went out and everything else was dark.

" It's my stepbrother! He... he's gone!" Pegasus exclaimed frantically.

" He walked away saying that he wanted to find you guys... that is, before I accidentally slept," Hazelia told her.

" No. He hasn't been back for so long... it's been an hour! We're worried. The others split up to find him," Pegasus explained.

" That's bad... I'll try to reach him." Hazelia replied and closed her eyes, using her telepathy.

Everything was blurry. She focused more and still the same result was what she got.

" I can't." she said, opening her eyes and shaking her head.

" Try again," Pegasus prodded.

" I'll try." Hazelia said and tried again.

Still nothing.

" It's not working," she said finally. Pegasus gasped and tears welled up in her eyes. " Oh, Pegs. I'm sure we'll find him." she assured, giving Pegasus a side hug. " Let's go and find him." she added before they walked away from the spot after checking out that everything's clear.

Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Tasha ventured into the forest to find nothing but weird creatures here and there, it was very dark and the light that appeared only came from the moonlight sneaking through the trees.

" Ugh... where could that boy be?" Tasha asked no one in particular as she walked beside Rapunzel, looking around her.

" Shush, you don't want any monster hearing us, do you?" Rapunzel asked teasingly in a firm voice.

Tasha shivered slightly and rubbed her palms together.

" Don't say that... you're scaring me..." she whimpered.

" Then don't talk," Rapunzel said.

" I miss the fire," Tasha whispered to herself, ignoring Rapunzel.

" Okay, so next time when you see a fire, go and burn yourself," Rapunzel snapped.

" Quiet down, you two. Or I'll give you to any monster there is," Hiccup finally cut them off.

The two girls went quiet and they walked deeper into the dark.

°°°°°

"

Where can we even find him?" Y/N asked Jack.

Jack shrugged in return.

" I don't really know this place. H is the one who knows every twist and turns of it. I think I heard of her having a friend here. Or maybe two, or maybe three. Eh, that girl keeps too much to herself," he said and Y/N giggled.