Chapter 50

Y/N and Jack went up the stage and Y/N felt like the wind was sucked right out of her as she stared at the approaching stage nervously. When they finally stood beside each other on the stage with North in front of them, April suddenly groaned.

" I did it again! I forgot to mention somebody!" she exclaimed. " Oh, well.  Um... Hazel, since you're now the Leader of the Guardians. You'll need to come up."

Hazelia sent her friends a mischievious smile and walked away up onto the stage. She stood beside North, smirking at both Jack and Y/N who glared at her.

" The bonding may begin," April said.

North flipped open the book and came to a stop at a page before reading out a question.

" Do you two have a feeling of hate towards each other?"

Jack and Y/N glanced at each other before shaking their heads.

" Of course not," Jack answered.

" Good. Now Queen Y/N, I'm going to ask you some questions." North cleared his throat. " Do you accept Jack Frost as your guardian?"

" Well, yeah."

"This bond cannot be broken. Can you accept that?"

" I can."

" Will you work together with him?"

" That would not be a problem."

" Last one. Do you trust him to be your guardian and will protect him like how he would protect you?"

" Yes and yes."

Everyone cheered.

" Now, Jack. Your turn." North smiled down at Jack. " First one. Are you willing to be Y/N's guardian and to be by her side when she needs you?"

" Yes."

Y/N smiled, touched.

" Are you willing to have another responsibility other than being a Guardian of Childhood?"

" Sure."

" Do you mind looking after her the rest of her life?"

" I didn't sign for a babysitting job, did I? If no, then I don't mind."

The audience laughed.

" Lastly. Do you think you would go along well with Y/N?"

" Of course."

" Really well, apparently," Jack heard Hazelia muttered to herself and gave her a glare which she returned with an innocent smile.

" Alright! Hazel, our new leader! Your turn." North said and he and Hazelia both shared a knowing look that made both Y/N and Jack suspicious.

" Are you willing to let Jack become the guardian of Queen Y/N?" North asked and Hazelia looked at both Y/N and Jack.

" Why wouldn't I?"

" Will you support Jack since you're his leader?"

" All the way."

Jack's glare turned into a smile.

" Lastly, will you help Jack if he seems to be in a problem doing his guardian duty?"

" Of course."

" Alright, now that it's done. Hazelia, I need you to hold both Y/N's and Jack's hand and imagine you're bonding Jack to Y/N. You can see it since you're the leader," April instructed.