HOW YOU MEET

~How you meet the boys~

NEIL
The play, you both got lead character and you met during rehearsals and hit it off. You liked him as soon as you met him. You came to rehearsals early ever since you met him.

TODD
You were both in the library sitting next to eachother. He kept stealing glances at you before asking your name. Conversation started and you both got kicked out after you guys joked about the librarian and laughed a little too loud.

CHARLIE
Sneaking out, you both loved food and went to the kitchens. You were both quiet until you have eachother a fright. You bumped into each other letting out a little sequel. You both panicked thinking it was a tezfjer bit after seeing you were both students you stayed in the kitchen and talked.

KNOX
Chris' sister. When he came to your house to meet your parents he was blown away when he saw you coming downstairs and made eye contact. You quickly grabbed your book from downstairs and ran back up calling your friends to tell them a cute boy was in your livingroom.

MEEKS
You guys met through mutually friends. You guys sat next eachother one day for lunch and started talking. You guys became best friends and hung out everyday.

GERARD
As you were both tall, being 5'11 was hard to find a boy your height to start dating. Everyone shipped you guys and constantly tried to get you guys to talk. Mr Keating eventually made a comment about you two in class causing you both to look at eachother, he then made you work together.