WHO SAYS I LOVE YOU FIRST?

~The first I love you~ PART 1

NEIL
Him
Neil had asked you too meet him at the lake at 8, you liked to break the rules but this could get you suspended which worried you, but Neil mean alot to you. You put on his sweater and snuck outside. Neil had asked you out 3 months ago and you guys couldn't be happier. Alone time was something special since none of the guys knew you were dating. Seeing him standing at the lake made your heart go crazy. You ran up to him before bringing him close kissing him lightly.
"Any news on your dad and the play?"
His face dropped at the question, acting was his passion and you hated seeing his dad crush his dreams.
"No not yet, I really wish he would accept my passion for acting and poetry but the man only cares for himself."
Neil looked off into the water before his hand slid from your upper back to your lower back and his head leaned on yours. A blush crept up on your cheeks before he looked at you.
"I love you."
You didnt hesitate to say the words back before kissing him until your lips hurt. God you wished this moment never ended.

TODD
You
You weren't meant to hear Todd, you were waiting outside class for him and you hid behind a bookcase outside trying to scare him...
"Neil I really love her, I just don't know how to tell her"
You came out from behind the bookcase and run up behind him pretending you didn't hear anything. You grab his shoulders before planting a kiss on his lips.
"I love you Todd"

CHARLIE
Him
An arguement occured after Charlie believed you were getting a little too cosy with Knox during a study session. Charlie and you had just started dating  and neither of you had dropped the L word yet.Now the both of you were walking down the hallway trying not to make a scene
"Charlie I wasn't flirting with Knox how many times to I have to tell you this?"
"You were sitting on his lap (y/n), how do you expect me to think you guys aren't going off together"
You had to agree, you would never cheat on Charlie, Knox and you had been best friends for years it was nothing out of the ordinary. Knox and you were just close friends and everyone knew that. Charlie went to turn away but you pulled him by the tie into a passionate kiss. Pulling back with a smirk Charlie looked at you before pushing you into his bedroom
"God I love you"