SECRET PLACE

~Your secret place~
*If you are a male reading this then just change the girls private school to the rivalry school*

Neil
~ Under the deck at the lake
The boys private school and the girls private schools were definitely not allowed to mix together. The students were kept very far apart from each other to avoid "distractions". The private school girls and the private school boys were only granted permission to meet and hang out was when school leaders were to meet and help the school do charity work and to come up with ideas. Being head girl was alot of pressure and having the whole towns eyes on you wasn't helpful. Sneaking out of school to write poetry by the lake wasn't an uncommon occurrence for you, but this time word got out about students leaving at night so when you saw lights and head teachers you quickly went under the deck hiding yourself. You let out a squeak when you bump into the schools head boy, when you looked him in the eye for the first time your breath was taken away. When the teachers came to the lake you quickly cuddled together to avoid being seen. Due to his father being so strict about school sneaking out and lying about your whereabouts were the only option. You can find Neil always there writing a poem about you. After running into him under the deck the first time it was your meet up place because no one would think to look under it for the missing head girl and boy

Todd
~The woods
You and Todd were strolling around on a date hand in hand looking for inspiration to write a poem about. The word got out about your relationship and people were constantly trying to spy on the shy couple and a spot was needed. The woods was always a lovely place to you because of how peaceful it was and how you could be left alone. You and Todd sat down next to each other with his head on your shoulder, this place wasn't known to other students so it was nice for piece and quiet, Todd like taking you here on dates or just to hang out after school together away from the drama you delt with together.

Charlie
~The school basement
Everyone knew between the two private schools that you and Charlie were a couple, more specifically THAT couple. You were always together either making out, holding hands or staring at each other in admiration. The dean's of both schools were furious and tried to find ways to break up the relationship, especially after catching you guys in a heated moment on a teachers desk. You guys NEEDED a place to hide so Charlie took the keys and made copies so you could both go into the old school basement and hang out. Down there were couches, a tv, record player and a bed. You and Charlie were never shy about your relationship but sometimes you just want to be alone with your boyfriend. You had to sneak into his school alot which was really hard at first, but it was harder sneaking out in the morning and not being caught or given strange looks.

Knox
~The back of a diner
Sounds a bit unclassy, I know. When Knox took you out on your first date he wanted it to be very memorable and a very nice place, so he took you to a diner not too far from both of your schools. Knox's parents were close with the managers so he always got things cheaper and sometimes free. The back of the diner is where you guys had your first kiss and it makes Knox blush every time he is there. It's inbetween your schools and it's not a far walk so in the middle of the night when school gets too stressful you call and sneak out to meet up. Sometimes you guys go into the kitchen and end up having a food fight or just sitting on the curb talking about how you wish you could see each other more often.

Meeks
~The library attic
Meeks was head over heels in love with you, everybody knew it. Meeks would do anything for you and loved nothing more than just being with you (and getting a perfect grade). You met Meeks at the public library studying about the most random things, he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You were the rivalry school but he wanted nothing more than to spend his days with you just talking about astrology or physics. One day after a long time studying plants you looked up above the stairs and saw a small door on the ceiling and a long ladder. You were a very brave and curious girl and it got the best of you. You tapped Meeks and showed him but he wasn't as confident as you. You wait for the librarian to go away before yanking down the ladder and climbing up. The library was 24 hours for some reason so you guys always snuck out of school to go meet up in the attic so the staff wouldn't take you back to school, dragging you by your ears. The attic is small but it was comfy and you guys loved the privacy and you weren't being shushed every 5 minutes.

Gerard
~A small treehouse behind the school
You met Gerard at a football game that your friends forced you both to go to. After 10 minutes of boredom you went for a walk, Gerard had the same idea and he finally had the chance to be alone without the overly aggressive sport kids screaming every 10 seconds. You saw him, a lanky, shy and beautiful boy a few feet away from you. You were both taken back but we're too shy to immediately make a move. He makes his way over to you and you bond over your love for poetry and not being the bigger sports fan. Walking behind the school you walk into the woods and see a treehouse, both having the same idea you both go up, you could tell it was older but still comfy and not going to break after 2 minutes. Nobody had been in it in a while, you and Gerard both being tall found it difficult to fully stand up or lay down on the floor of the treehouse. It soon became the meet up spots of studying, poetry discussions, cute dates and other things......hehe. Only the two of you know about it which makes it so special and you spend the night with him in the treehouse in sleeping bags.

I'M BACK! SORRY I LITERALLY FELL OFF THE FACE OFF THE EARTH FOR A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE SCHOOL WAS SO STRESSFUL AND EXAMS AND I WANNA JUST SLEEP ALL DAY. HAPPY NEW YEAR XOX