WHAT HE DOES WHEN HE FINDS OUT YOU LIKE HIM

~What he does when he finds out you like him~ (long title sorry.x)
Me @ the gang

NEIL
Neil goes right up to you and asks you for a study session. You thought you were just a study buddy to him but you were much more to him. You felt his gaze while explaining things to him.
"Do you want to go on a date"
Neil pops the question causing plenty of tension before trying to play it off cool.
"YES...I mean yeah sure"

TODD
Avoids you, he isn't use to people  crushing on him. Its usually his older brother with all the attention. He was brought up to finish school amd avoid girls. He likes you alot but doesn't want to get introuble. He is too awkward to say anything in person so he would leave a note on your bed...with the help of Neil of course.
"Would you like to go on a date with me?
-T. Anderson"

CHARLIE
When the boys tell him that you like him he starts to pay more attention to you. Walk you to class, let you catch him staring at you during class, touch your hips. He is very smug on the outside about it but on the inside he can't stop smiling.Before class one day he brings you into the janitors closet one day before kissing you and telling you he feels the same way.

KNOX
His would leave a poem in your locker and a rose. He would watch you from the end of the hall open the poem and watch your face light up before walking over...
"Meet me at the lake at 8"

MEEKS
Ask to tutor you ASAP. He felt so happy because someone likes him. He smirks in the hallways when he sees you. He mad several hints before saying
"I know you like me"

GERARD
He is so flattered. The boys tease him constantly about how much he likes you back. Sitting in the back during math he sits next to you and passes you a note asking
"Do you like me?
Yes-No"
You quickly scribbled yes before nervously hanging it back to him.