FAVOURITE PLACE TO KISS YOU

~His favourite place to kiss you~

NEIL
Lips
+Neil loved your lips, he would kiss them all day if you let him. He is a classic guy and a sweet kiss on the lips is all he needed for a good day.

TODD
Cheek
+Kisses always made Todd nervous, he would be so scared to kiss you on the lips at first that he just use to kiss you on the cheek, your boy Todd is a gentleman.

CHARLIE
Neck
+Charlie was a very cheeky boy who loved to kiss you on the neck. He would leave alot of hickies because he liked people to know that you're his, Charlie liked to lean his head on your shoulder all the time and the neck is the closest thing to kiss.

KNOX
Forehead
+Knox was a classy guy and kissing you on the forehead was fun for him so he could joke about your height difference. Hugging from the back with his head on top of yours was a favourite for him so he could learn forwards and give you a quick kiss.

MEEKS
Cheek
+Meeks enjoyed having his time with you and really did appreciate you as a partner so he cherished his time with you by constantly making you blush when he kissed your cheeks.

GERARD
Lips
+Pitts loved to kiss you, it was one of his favourite things to do. He loved to just sit and hold your face while you kissed. Pitts is very passionate with his kisses and loves that you love kissing just as much as he does.

 Pitts is very passionate with his kisses and loves that you love kissing just as much as he does

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. Please send more requests. Above is my art assessment which is Todd with flowers over his eyes. For art I have to Photoshop and image and because in DPS trash my king Todd became my assessment. Btw this is etching 😃