FAVOURITE PLACE TO MAKEOUT

~Favourite place to makeout~

NEIL
Janitors closet
+Privacy in your relationship is key, as much as Neil loves showing people that you're his, he likes to keep it classy and only give a peck Infront of people, but as soon as that doors closes he is a different man. People are everywhere so a makeout session is special for the both of you.

TODD
In his room
+Todd is constantly worried about someone walking in during a private moment so it usually happens when he is studying on his bed. You obviously have the lock the door first just incase.

CHARLIE
Mr Nolan's desk
+Mr Nolan constantly gets the both of you in trouble for PDA so whenever you see his office empty you makeout on the desk just to piss him off.

KNOX
Abandoned classroom
+Knox always has you on his mind, so if the makeout is only for 5 minutes between cross over for classes he would happily take those 5 minutes. You drag him to a room and you guys have your moment.

MEEKS
Study hall room
+Studying late at night, everyone is in bed but you two so its usually making out on the desks praying born of the teachers hear the both of you. Somehow Meeks makes studying hot.

GERARD
On a bed
Gerard is a private guy, and he would never want to hurt you. Such as falling off a desk, hitting your head on the door. It's usually him ontop trying not to crush you. His makeouts are soft and sweet so you dould do it any time of the day.

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions. Thanks to broadwaybabe101 for this suggestion. Love you guys so much and I'll be updating soon xx