1

Jimin's Pov

"..But Jungkookiee~~~" I said chasing him a little. Well my leg is sho...No no Jungkook's leg are too long.

"Hyung I don't want to.I have to go somewhere else with my mother this weekend." I pout and nodded anyway. I look at my wrist watch and it show me 5:46 in the evening. "I guess I need to go. Bye Jungkookie" I said to him. He nodded and wave a little to me.

You must be wondering who am I and What happened. Well me and Jungkookie is friend after our grandparents introduce us to each other. Why grandparents? Its because our grandfathers are bestfriend well actually a really close bestfriend.

I am two years older than Jungkookie but my height does not act like it. Don't get it? I'm not as tall as Kookie. (Damn it Jimin just tell them You're short)

Who's that? I heard something. Its maybe someone else who has same name as me. Well yeah I'm kinda like my friend. Its started when my parents passed away 3 years ago.

I'm in the state of depression. He came and comfort me everyday. I also start to cut myself that time.He always say sweet and calming things to me. Its take 2 years to me to get better and he wont stop helped me. That's when I know that I liked him.I treasured him just like a diamond.

So back to the storyline and that's this morning....and now I'm on my way home then I see Jungkookie in front of me but he's not entering his house. Wait!! He said he's going out with his mom!? But why he's not entering nor knocking his house and went straight instead?

I decide to quietly follow him. After awhile he stopped in front of the new cafe named "starlight". He enter the cafe and sit in front of a girl? Who is she?

I just stare and suddenly he sit beside her and hug her.To my suprise he kissed her.

I felt tear building in my eyes so I ran back home. I live alone by the way. My brother lived with his boyfriend. I closed the door and cried. Untill I felt a burning in the bottom of my lungs. I start to cough. I coughed hard untill a small petals came out from my mouth.

I called my brother Taehyung to make him come to my house. Soon after I heard a knock. I opened the door. He quickly hugged me and bring me to the couch. I think he notice the petals on my floor.

"Jiminie? What happened? Why are you crying and what's with this petals mess?" He asked me worriedly.

I couldn't utter a word because of the burning in my throat so I cough again hard. The petals flowing from my mouth. Taehyung look at me shocked.

"Minie...No! Its can't be happening!" he start to panicked and about to dial Jungkook number untill I stop him. "P..Please don't tell anybody about this..." I said.

He seem understand and nodded. "I'll clean this mess okay? Now you go to sleep I'll contact uncle to ask him what happened to you. Okay?" I just nodded and go to the bed.

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung,Uncle

Hello? What is it Taehyung? You rarely called me

Sorry for disturbing you uncle. I need to ask you something. Is there any deases when someone coughed petals?

It is...Its called Hananaki deases..Its rarely happened..but its caused by someone who deeply in love with a man/woman but its one sided. They will coughed petals. Its has 4 stage..first stage will be pure small white petals..Second stage will form a bigger white petals...Third stage is the white yellowish petals and the last stage petals with blood...

Can it be endure?

Based on that someone. They can do surgery to heal it but its have a risk. That someone will forget his/her lover. But if they not have the surgery they will die from the deases.

Alright..Thanks Uncle..

Anytime Taehyung.

~call ended~

I'm shocked by what my uncle said. Whoever the person Jimin loved should be know this. But who is that person?

I went to Jimin's room and see he's sleeping but he still coughed in his sleep make the petals be beside him. He's like sleeping in tons of petals.

I sit beside him on the bed and stroked his hair."Whoever you love should know that you're suffering with this Minie. You deserve a lover that loved you back"

______________

~morning~

Jimin's pov

I wake up with a warm embrace.I look at my side and see my brother Taehyung hugged me.

I look at his face. Suddenly a pang of jealousy built inside of me. He have a boyfriend with a healthy relationship. They already enggaged. But me? Don't even notice by my crush.

I'm sobbing and trembelling untill the hug getting tighter and sweet words come from my brother's mouth "Shhh...Its okay I'm here.." I calmed down after a while. He wiped away my tear and asked "Minie do you want to go to school today?" I shook my head no.

I'm not mentally prepared to face Jungkook. Suddenly my phone lit up with a "ting" sound means that someone messaging me.I opened my phone and see Jungkook send me a text.

Jungkookie💕
Hyung... Do you want to walk to school together?

No...I'm kinda have a fever

Jungkook💕
Really? You want me to come over after school?

Nah...Its okay..Taehyung is here..

Jungkook💕
Are you sure? I'll make my mom cooked soup for you.

Don't worry Kookie. I'll be fine...Hyung is here with me.

Jungkook💕
Fine..But you need to be healthy tomorrow okay?

I can't promise that
Read 8:45

Taehyung look at me and nudge his head as a question gesture. I said its Jungkook and he nodded."Can Hoseok come here Minie?" I nodded. "Hyung can I have a chicken soup?" He smile and nodded.

He ask me to bath while he's speaking with Hoseok hyung to bring me chicken soup.He also said that he need to talk to me about something that he talked with Uncle last night. I understand and go to take bath.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Ziee is back with another Jikook story. I hope You'll read this untill the end same goes to love him. I'll try to update once a week.

~Ziee💖💖