4

Jimin's pov

"Excuse me...are you probably suffering in hananaki deases?" 

I looked up and seeing a woman that tapping my shoulder just a while ago. I allow her to sit before I reply "Yes I am *cough*" again the petals came out from my mouth .

She nodded and look at the petals. "Its getting bigger...When is the time you know you have hananaki deases?" She ask me. "A day before yesterday."

She look shocked but shrugged off. "That's sure fast.. Oh where is my attitude... I'm Naeun. I'm also a patient of hananaki deases." I shocked when she told me that. I look at my hyung and their reaction just as same as me.

"W..what!?? Really?" She nodded and laugh. " Yeah..But I am in a fourth state..My time will be over soon.*cough*" she said as she cough in a tissue. I see a large petal with a blood on it. Its pretty bad actually. After the cough stopped she smile and said "I see your petals getting bigger for a short amout of time. I might say you're deeply in love with that special someone. Your case is *cough**cough* is a little similar with me. Do you take the surgery?"

Before I reply to him I see Tae hyung come closer to us and sit but Namjoon and Seokjin hyung get up and drag him to another table to give us privacy since its our biggest secret.

"Wait I didn't tell you my name right..I'm Jimin and no I'm not taking the surgery.It will hurt him. I don't want him to feel hurt when your bestfriend wake up on hospital and ask who is him while you're so close with them. " I said to her. She nodded understand. " So the special someone is your bestfriend. It must be really hard. Am I right? Well I think mine is worst. He is my husband untill I coughed with white petals and I know that...He's cheating." With that she coughed hard. I'm getting worried and rub her back.

She smiled and spoke again " I don't want you to follow me but, its better if you don't take the surgery and just let your love one happy. I'm sure although its hard but at least we can go with peace." I agree with her. But I coughed again yes she's right the petals getting bigger and its just in short amout of time.

But a hard sound make me back to my sense as I see Naeun coughed non stop as the tissue can't take the blood and the huge petals came out from her lungs. I panicked and called her names. I see Namjoon and Tae hyung rushed to us while Seokjin hyung calm the croud down and close their cafe right away.

"We need to bring her to hospital." said Seokjin hyung and I just immedietly called ambulance. After about 5 minutes the ambulance finally arrive and paramedics rushed in the cafe'. She want me to go with her so I just be in the ambulance with her.

-In the ambulance-

"J..jimin if I die please tell my husband that I love him and I hope he's happy with the one he love...a...and *cough* ple...please ..you should...b..be strong for me...I know you're ...will end up like...me..but ....before I die..j..just make...sur...e my husband ... be with the one he lo..love..*cough*". I just hold her hand and tear stream down on my cheeks.

The nurse still do their work to save her but...unfortunately...She die..In the abulance with my hand in her hand. I can't think straight but shake her to wake her up but its a waste. I cried and called Jin hyung.

call Jin Eomma

Hy..hyung she's gone...

What!..Oh gosh...Minie hang in there we just behind you.We'll be with you at hospital.

al..alright

Call ended

We finally arrive at hospital and rushed in emergency room. After that a man come in with a worried face. He saw me and walk closer to me.