3

Jimin's pov

When I opened the door......

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I ask him and I really thankfull for not stuttering.

"Visit you of course. Are you getting better?" I nodded and suddenly his hand on my forhead. "Yup you're better.It's not too warm. Hyung..I brought you this soup for you.My mom made it. Its delicious, I promise" He said and flash his famous bunny smile. My heart feel a sting inside just like someone stabing a thousand needles inside.

I smile back and take the offer. He look at his wrist and gasp." I'm sorry hyung. I need to go now" he said panicked a little. "Alright..Bye" I said waving at him.

Before he already away from my sight he stopped and greet my hyungs that just back from their house. They just hugging and bow. I see Hoseok hyung look at me with a meaningful eyes. I just smile and wave my hand to sign a 'Its okay..I'm fine'.

Once they done talking Jungkook bow and bid a goodbye for them.Hyung walk closer and enter the house to set their belongings in the spare room.

No one pov

After awhile Hoseok knock on Jimin's door.

"Minie are you okay to go to school tomorrow?" he ask Jimin placing his palm in Jimin's. "I'm okay...I'll go to school." Jimin said smiling. "but what if you coughed at school?" "Don't worry Hyung I'll be alright."

Next  day at school~~

"Hey Jiminie hyung..I'm glad you can make it to school today. I'm lonely when you're not here" Jimin just smile and said "but Taemin and Jongin is here you should not being lonely"

Jungkook whine and reply "But its not the same without you.." he pout and hug Jimin tightly. Jimin feel his heart beat really fast and bunch of butterflies feeling in his stomach.

"Yah Jungkook! Jimin! " said someone from a far. Jungkook let go Jimin from the hug and wave to the guy. "Yah Taemin hyung!!" Taemin stop panting in front of them. "Yah are you running from your house?" ask Jimin to Taemin. "K..Kinda ..a dog chase me when I walked in front of Mr Wong house. His dog are scary as fuck." Jimin and Jungkook burst into laughter untill they suprised by a hand at the back of them and they scream.

"Hahahaha...I'm sorry" said Jongin. "Hey you scared the shit out of me" said Jungkook. "Sorry Kook" Jongin said ruffling Jungkook's hair. "Oh! Jiminie!? I miss you..Finally you're here. This Junglebook said you have a fever yesterday. Are you okay? We're worried" "Ah..hyung.. stop calling me Junglebook." They all laughed to Jungkook.

Jongin always tease Jungkook because he is the youngest among them. "So Jungkook how was your date with Min ah yesterday?" nudge Jongin at Jungkook side.

Jimin feel his heart crashing when he hear about that and he acted shocked about the news. "You have a girlfriend and you're not telling me!!? I'm hurt" said Jimin covering his lung that burning. Jungkook just chuckle nervously and said " I just want to tell you but I....Just...uh..." with that Jimin acted like he is sulking. Jongin just laughed and make fun of Jungkook.

The bell rang. "Oh Taemin ah we have math after this right? Let's get going together but first I want to go to rest room." said Jimin. Taemin nodded and they walk together to restroom.

Before they arrive at the restroom Jimin already run to the restroom. Taemin shocked and run after him. When he opened the door he heard Jimin puking and coughed.

"Jimin ah are you okay?" ask Taemin worriedly. "*cough* yeah *cough* I'm okay"  Jimin flush the toilet and come out. But he didn't know that he will cough again. He cough there in front of Taemin. Taemin look at him wide eye.

"J..Jimin..Don't tell me you..." Taemin hold Jimin and Jimin start to talk "Yeah it is..please don't tell anybody." Jimin's eyes getting teary because of the burn in his throat. Taemin nodded and ask him "Who? Is that the person who I think they is." Jimin look at him.Taemin then said "Its Jungkook right?" Jimin nodded and cough again. "I'm sorry Jimin." said Taemin. "Its not your fault.Its my fault because I fall for him."

After they clean the mess. They just skip the first period because that period is gonna end soon.

Lunch break..

They all gather at the rooftop to eat their lunch. Before Jungkook and Jongin arrive Taemin ask Jimin a few of question.

"Will you take the surgery?" Tm
"No..I'll not gonna forget about him"Jm
"But you'll ... leave " Tm
"I don't care..I just don't want to forget him." Jm

Taemin sigh and the rooftop door opened by Jungkook. But Jungkook is not alone. He brought Min ah with him.

Taemin give Jimin a soft smile and Jimin just shook his head. "Hyung...this...is uh...my girlfriend Min ah" he said shyly. "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier hyung." he said pouting. "Its okay Jungkookie. I know you have your own reason. By the way..Hi Min ah.. I'm Jimin." He push himself to talk naturally with Min ah and he is greatful he didn't sound akward.

"Hi Jimin. Its you! I always heard about you from Jungkook. You guys are really close..I might say" Jimin just nod and his heart said She is a kind woman and pretty..No wonder Kookie fall for her. I hope he is happy with her.

They all talked and get to know each other. Jungkook smiling looking at the important person in his life getting better.

Time skip~~~~

Jimin walked alone on the way home because Jungkook promise Min ah to bring her to the park. But Jimin don't go straight away home. He stopped at his friend cafe.

He stepped into the cafe and he greeted by the owner. "Hey chim chim...How are you doing?" ask him. "I'm doing okay Namjoon hyung...Uh..where's Jin hyung?"

"He's at the back playing with Seokie. So anything to drink or eat?" ask Namjoon looking at him. "Just get me a slice of cheese cake and a cold water." "Right away chim.I'll call Jin, He's always nagging about how long you and Jungkook will take to stop by." Jimin chuckle and nod.

But before Namjoon can call Jin.."Jiminie...oh my god how have you been!!? Wait...where's Jungkook?" ask Jin right after  he saw Jimin talked to Namjoon. "Jungkookie is in a date with his girlfriend." Jin show a shocked look to Jimin.

"Wait..Don't you like Jungkook? You still hide it don't you. Wait Jungkook dating someone that's mean its .." Jin can't finish his sentence when Jimin interupt him "one sided love *cough*"

Jimin coughed again and white small petals flowing from his mouth. Jin eyes got teary seeing his favourite dosaeng in first state of hananaki deases. "Let me call Tae tae to pick you up. Jimin...please take the.."

"No I'll not forget him. Please hyung. Its hurt enough because of one sided love. I don't want he feel hurt when I woke up from bed after the surgery just to ask 'who is him'" said Jimin with teary eyes.

Namjoon come in seeing Jimin coughing petals. He place the order on the table and sit beside Jimin. "Who else know about this Chim?" ask Namjoon out of blue. "Tae hyung,Taemin and you guys." They nodded and Jin call Taehyung to pick Jimin.

"Excuse me...are you probably suffering in hananaki deases?"
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

I know...I'm a bad author...hehe...but this is for you guys...keep reading and voting..Love you nochis💙

~~Ziee❤❤❤

I'm screaming and thank to whoever person for editing this ...