8

Almost all the flower dried from the dehydrated soil. But Its been rained by a hand every week by a caring person. Every Saturday he would came and visit or talking to that tumbstone.

That was his precious person grave. A person that was too perfect to suffer because of his own fault.

Today..another Saturday came and he came again to the graveyard to visit. He want to talk that today is a day that he can't take out from his memory.

"Its been 2 years hyung.... I hope you're here. You know... I remember how Teahyung hyung shove me away from your already cold body on the hospital bed that time. He shakes your body but you just laying there...How Hoseok hyung calm me from crying...How Taemin and Jongin can't stop helping me when I almost fall in the depression state..."

Flashback

Jungkook immedietly bring Jimin to the hospital that time. He rushed to the emergency ward because Jimin was not breathing.

"Hyung hang on...I'll save you...please don't leave me" tears that rolling on his cheeks just being ignored by him. He doesn't care what will happened anymore. He Just want to save his dearest friend Park Jimin.

He called Taehyung and tell him that Jimin collapse at the beach. And yes he can't concentrate but just praying for Jimin.

The doctor came out from the emergency room and Jungkook stand up from his seat.

"How!!" That's the only came out from his mouth. Too shocked to be exact. The doctor smiled and shook his head.

"Nooo.....noo...Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook burst open the door and saw the nurse want to cover his hyung face. He run and shoved the nurse hand away.

"Hyung!! Wake up...please don't make a prank...My birthday is tomorrow not today..." He keep crying. All the nurses trying to take him away from Jimin but he was stronger. So that they let Jungkook do whatever he do. " Hyung...please wake up ... Please hyungie" he cried harder.

"I'm sorry hyung...I'm a bad fr..." He can't finish his apology when someone jerks his body away from Jimin. Its Taehyung crying and shakes Jimin's body.

"Yaaaah....Wake up...what's wrong with you...don't you know..you can't sleep this hour." Hoseok goes beside him and hug him close. He said "Taehyung please...He's....gone...let him sleep to cover all the sleepless night he have ... Let him rest"

____________

The funeral being held two days after his death. Taemin and Jongin pay a visit and see unexpected scene. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook in the living room after the funeral.They saw Hoseok holding Taehyung and a crying Jungkook.

"...sorry hyung..." That's the only came out from Jungkook mouth like a spell. "You!! You make Jimin suffer and he's dead...And now you're crying!! Let me go Hobi... That kid was so stuborn that he don't want to take the surgery for your sake...and he sacrified his life for you ... " Taehyung said falling on his knees in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung look at the crying boy infront of him. He hold Jungkook hand and said slowly but enough for Jungkook to hear. "This is Jimin last wish... He told to us to make sure you live with the one you love...You should love her/him and never turning back so that partner of your will not suffer like him" Taehyung hold Jungkook shoulder.

He spoke again " Promise me that you can fulfill Jimin's wish". Jungkook wipe his tear and nodded. He utter " He is an angel...although I made him suffer..he died because of me...he still wish a best thing for me...Thank you Tae hyung because you told me his wish..." With that Jungkook hug Taehyung .The scene make all person inside the living room cried.(Me too TT)

____end of flashback____

"And I already done your wish hyung. I'm happy with the one I love. He is the most amazing thing that happened in my life. He light up my day. He kinda remind me of you *chuckled*. He has that chubby face and smol hand. His smile is the brightest smile I ever seen...I love him with all my heart."

When he done talking to the tumbstone. He put the flower on the grave.

Jungkook feel someone tap his shoulder. He turn around and see Taehyung and Hoseok. Both of them holding a boy and a girl in their arm.

"Hey Jungkook.. stop talking and take your son. He might be hungry. "said Hoseok giving a boy to Jungkook.

"Aigoo my boy is hungry..Let's eat okay?"

Hyung this is my son... I adopt him last month. He is 2 years old... His name is Jungmin. Is it cute? Its look like our name been added together.

Whisper Jungkook in his heart. He look at Taehyung and see he put the flower on the grave and caressing the tumbstone. He get up and get closer to Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Let's go eat..." said Taehyung take his daughter from Hoseok.

Hoseok and Jungkook let Taehyung lead the way. But Hoseok ask Jungkook "Do you really want to raise him alone?" Jungkook chuckle and said "Yeah he is my son.."

"Don't you think he'll ask where was his mom when he grew up?" Hoseok asked again. Jungkook sigh softly but reply " I know that... I'll tell him that his mother whatch him from the heaven." with that Jungkook walk away.

Hoseok tear drop and he smile. Jiminie....although its late but...he loves you and I could sense that he'll never get married... Spoke Hoseok little heart. And a wind blow softly after Hoseok heart spoke.

Hoseok turn around and smiled. "You may now rest in piece Jiminie" and he walk away from the graveyard.

Fin

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

This book finally done....you can't believe that I cried while writting this...Haha...

your author : Ziee