7

Jimin's pov

     Its been 3 month..How the times flies. I remember my remaining times. I'll always hang out with Jungkook. I coughed but when I with him the cough getting slower.

He asked me to go to the beach with him today . I gladly accept it and currently waiting for him to pick me up later on although I know that I'll be no longer in the world because of last week.....

Flashback

I'm at school with my friends. I always bring a plastic bag with me so that when I coughed it will keep all the petals,to avoid mess.

I walked to our last period with Taemin and Jongin. We promise Jungkook to meet him after this.

In the last period I feel something odd inside my throat. Its feel dry but somehow wet, its burning hot. I want to let it all out so I ask Taemin to tell our teache that we need to go to the toilet. But I can't speak so I told him by a piece of paper.

Tell Mr.Lee that I need to go to the toilet...please my throat hurt..

Taemin look at me but nodded anyway,he raise his arm and said "excuse me sir...we need to go to the toilet." After we got the permission,I quickly get up and run to the toilet. But before I coughed in the toilet bowl I let it out on the floor. Taemin run after me.

I keep coughing and coughing untill I feel a wet subtance flowing from my mouth. I opened my eyes and see the petals contains blood. I fell Taemin froze beside me.

"J...Jimin...b..blood." he look at me terrified. "I...I'll tell Jongin to tell Mr.Lee about this.." I can't think straight so I just nodded and coughed again. The white petal that turning to yellowish few month ago now stained with blood. The petals also slowly turned pinkish.

I flush the toilet and trying to get up but the world spinning and I fell.

~time skipped~

I woke up in my room. Both of my side full of petals and stained bed. I look at the corner of my room there was two sleeping bodies.

One of them stir in his sleep and awake. He look at my direction and gasp waking another boy. They both come closer to me. Taemin wipe all the blood stain and the petals while Jongin help me get up and hand me a glass of water.

"Do you feel better?" I shook my head 'no'. I want to speak but my throat hurt so much. A knock heard from the outside of my house. "I'll go get it" said Taemin.

The door burst open revealing Tae hyung crying and running towards me same goes to Hoseok hyung. They both look at my bed and demand explaination from me but I just gave them a weak smile. Taemin seems to notice and began to speak.

"He coughed . .. .petals with..bl..blood..The..p..petals turning i..into p..pinkish colour." he broke down there and hug Jongin. Both Taehyung and Hoseok hyung just stood there shocked.

Hyung's face already full of tears untill Jongin speak "Let give him time for rest...I think he might want to tell us something but he can't..maybe his throat hurt?" I nodded. All of them give me space to rest but not Hoseok hyung.

"Minie....." he called me and I looked up, I nudge my head as a sign to continue. "Ummm...do you think you can eat? I'll make something for you? A porridge maybe?" I nodded and smile. "Okay...Please rest okay?" I know he want to tell me something else but he just ignore and go.

~Time skip~

A knock heard, Hoseok enter with a tray of food for me. "Sorry for the late Jiminie.. We already ate and I want to accompany you here." I look at him and say "Its okay hyung...Thanks" my voice came out hoarse.

Yeah and that what he exactly do sit there and look at me eating untill Jongin,Taemin and Tae hyung come in, exactly the time I finish the meals.They want to say goodbye but I stopped them to tell them something.

"Wait...I..*Cough* want to tell you guys something *cough hard*" Hoseok hyung rubbed my back. "Slow down Jiminie your throat still hurting."

"I want to tell you that I'm sorry...for all those mistakes that I've done..for choosen death while I can do the surgery...for not telling the truth earlier...for hiding about this for awhile...for hiding who I'm in love with ..Tae hyungie...I'm sorry because I didn't do your wish..you know that I love you ever since then..you take care of me before and after our parents gone..You always be patient with me.. I want you to keep living happily after I gone...Hoseok hyung please take care of him while I'm gone..Taeminie...Jongin ah...Take care of yourself and ...Take care Jungkook for me...make sure he live happily with the one he love..."

Flashback ended

   I came back to reality when the doorbell ring. I immedietly go and get my things and opened the door revealing smiling Jungkook.

"Ready hyung!?" he asked, excited. I nodded and go the car and he drive to the beach.

At the beach we sat on the old brances and looking at the ocean. We talk about our childhood and all those memory from the past. But when we're talking about that. My chest burned and I quickly takes out the towel inside my bag.

I coughed...

.
.
.

The petals and the blood flowing from my mouth on the towel.
.
.
.
.
I just coughed in front of my best friend...In front of my love..
.
.
.
.
.

No one pov

Jungkook look at the blood and the petals flowing out Jimin's mouth. He froze. He too shocked. His bestfriend, his hyung just coughed blood in front of him.

"h....h..hyung...A...are y..you okay" he stutter as he spoke to Jimin.

Jimin finally huff a long breath and wipe the blood with the towels. He put the towels inside the plastic bag and take out a new one.

"Hy..hyung..." Jungkook called for him. Jimin look at Jungkook then smile. "It..Its okay Jungkook ah..I'm fine." Jungkook shook his head and said.."no...you're not fine after you just coughed blood and the I don't what is it but its look like a red petals."

Yes the petals turnes red to show Jimin that he will not stay any longer. The Younger demand the truth. He's not the fault and deserve to know.

"Sorry...I shouldn't keep this secret but you caught me so...I..I guess you need to know." He look at Jimin and hold his hand. "Jugkook ah...I've..hananaki deases.. "

With that Jungkook's eyes widen,his world just shattered after hearing his best friend words. The warm tears slowly dripping from his eyes.

"Hananaki? Y..you mean...one sided...love deases?" Jimin smile weakly and nodded.

Jimin coughed again...this time he coughed hard... He don't mind all the stare from the others. Jungkook couldn't move he's too shocked..

Jimin fall in Jungkook's arm still coughing..The blood flowing beside at the corner at his mouth.

"J..Jung..kook..ahh...I..d..don't..th..ink I...will..last any longer...but....I..w..want..you to..know t..that..I'll always..love you" Jungkook just cried and said "I'm sorry hyung..." Jimin just shook his head and suddenly jolt foward coughing hard untill two big red flowers jump out from his mouth...

Jimin vision get blurry and he fall on the ground.

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

☝👆☝👆☝👆☝👆☝👆☝👆☝

Don't be mad at me nochis...there's one chapter left...keep reading ...

ziee💕