2

Jimin get out from the bath and go to the kitchen since he heard his hyungs voice. He smell chicken soup from the alley.

"Mmmhhmm what a delicious smell.." said Jimin. Hoseok look at him with a sad smile. Jimin smiled back knowing that his brother tell Hoseok about it. "Come eat Minie. I cooked this for you" Hoseok said putting the bowl on the dining table.

Jimin nodded and sit there. "Minie it is okay I'll tell you the conversation with uncle last night...Now? Like right now?" Jimin nodded.

Taehyung look at Hoseok and hold his hand. "Alright...Uncle said that the coughing thing is called Hananaki deases its a deases when someone is... Uh..." he stopped there. Jimin look at him and said " because of what?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and continue "O..One sided love." Jimin's breath hitched and he start to cough again. The petals flowing from his mouth. Hoseok's eyes getting teary looking at his dosaeng like that.

"D..Do I can endure it hyung?"Jimin ask slowly because of the sting inside his throat. "Yes...with a surgery but...you'll forget your love forever and don't even know he exist. But if you don't take the surgery.. The stage getting higher and you...you..might..die" Taehyung's tear start to drop.

Jimin froze but he still mumble "I'll not taking the surgery" but Taehyung heard it. "Are you out of mind? Please you can't leave me..You promise me ... please...I only have you...Minie please" Taehyung said as his tears flowing faster.

"I'll not forget about him..I don't care..I'll not taking the surgery..I'm sorry hyung." with that Jimin left the kitchen to his room. He cried with all his might.

Taehyung's pov

I was shaking. Hoseok grab my hand and hug me. The tears already dried away. I can't believe he said that. Hoseok crying on my chest. We're alone..I mean after that time when we know it...We're alone.. I am just a 8 years old kid...

flashback

"Tae ah~ we're going we'll come back soon okay? Take care our little Minie okay?"  I nodded to our mother then she waved her hand along with father.

"Hyung?? Where is momma and dadda?" Minie stepping closer to me rubbing his eyes as he just awoke from his slumber.

"They're just going to...uh work?" I seriously doesn't know where they're going. They not telling me anything about it. I shrugged of and pick my 6 years old brother.

~few days later~

"Jin hyung they're not coming home yet. Minie will sulk for a week if they not coming back for another 2 days." I said to Jin hyung, my cousin.

"I don't know Taehyungie.. I'll ask mom to ask them." With that Jin hyung ask his mom about my parent. She tried to call them but they did not answer it.

That night when Minie about to sleep. There was a knock on the door. I put Jiminie on the couch and opened the door.

When I opened the door there was a police. "Park Taehyung and Park Jimin you need to ..." he doesn't finish his talk when my Uncle show up and told me to be inside the house. He talked the police untill I see them nodding and shake their hand.

Uncle enter the house. I look at him. He come closer to us. He caressed Jimin's hair and patted my shoulder. "You can live with me untill you're both 15 and I will buy you new house." I lookes at him confused.

"Taehyung ah..I need you to be a big boy and not to cry. Your parents divorced and your momma died because of her cancer. Your dadda he just nees to release himself so he follow your momma." I stunned hearing and roll it back to process it. Momma...Dadda....Gone?

Tears start to drop one by one on my cheeks. I look at Jiminie then looked at Uncle. I shook my head and said " No..no...How will my Minie take this Uncle?" He took me in his arm and hugged me tightly. "Its okay we'll take care of you guys. Be strong Taehyung ah..You're a big boy."

End of flashback

After Jiminie know about it. He always cried and refuse to eat. Aunty will always tried to do anything to make him eat. Untill he be in hospital bed because of starving himself. Once he 8 years old. He start to the news properly and be happy again.

Now he refuse to take the surgery what if he....leave me? How will I be looking at my brother like that?

I looked at Hoseok and hide my face behind his neck. He hugged me.

"You nees to be strong...For Jimin..That's his choice...He's too inlove with that someone that he doesn't want to forget him... Just imagine you're on his shoe..How would you choose?" Hoseok's gentle voice beside my ear.

I nodde understand. I flash a sad smile to him. He nodded and wiped away my tear.

Jimin's pov

I still thinking about what Tae- hyung said. I said that I don't want to take the surgery and that's it.. I definietly will not take the surgery.

I looked at the clock and saw 5:30 in the evening. I smiled knowing that Jungkook always walked back home around this time. But everytime I think and talk about him. I started to cough and pour more and more petals.

A knock interrupting my thought and I go to open the door. Its reveal Hoseok hyung. He take my hand and lead me to my bed. He sit beside me and smile.

He start "who?" I look at him and said "who what?".He chuckled and said "The one who stole your precious heart?" I look down,"Its okay ...I'll not telling anyone. You can trust me Jiminie."

"J...Jungkookie" tears start brimming in my eye and my chest start to burn. Hoseok hyung's eyes soften and hug me."Its okay...You're strong.." then he left my room.

I run into the bathroom and coughed petals inside the toilet bowl so I'll not messed my room with it. Its turn out to be lot from usual.

When I out from the bathroom Tae-hyung come in and said "We'll back to our house and pick some clothes.We'll spend everyday with you. Untill you recovered" or die. That's what my heart say and I nodded to him.

After a long 30 minutes I hears a knock from the front door.That's kinda fast!?  When I opened the door......

🙈🙈🙈🙈

dang it...its cliffhanger...lol..
Sorry nochis...

~Ziee