Chapter 2

Khushi had been busy chatting with Lavanya the whole day and Arnav let the two friends alone. It was already 10 O'clock and he was working at his laptop while waiting for her to come.

"Finally you're here!" As soon as she entered he let out a sigh.

She closed the door and didn't reply. He knew she must be deep in thoughts, her Sanka Devi mode.

So he stood up and held her shoulders. "Wasn't it enough now?"

She came back to her senses and looked at him with a smile. "What?"

"Well, your talk." He responded with raised brows. "By the way, what do you talk about? I mean all the day...?" He asked a little wondering.

"You always talked to her and knew about everything. But the last time I spoke to her was on Jiji and Jeeja ji's engagement when she left. So there were a lot of things to ask and say." She smiled and moved towards the wardrobe to take out her night dress and went in the washroom to change. He shut down his laptop and sat on the bed waiting for her. When she came out he pulled her by the wrist and she landed on his rock hard chest. They both laid on the bed holding each other.

Their hearts beat fast and they lost themselves in each others eyes. As soon as his hands slid from her stomach to the thighs she came to her senses and as usually, started breathing heavily. He captured her lips in a deep passionate kiss letting her taste herself in his mouth. She moved her hand up his jaw in his soft silky hairs and replied with equal passion. They broke the kiss due to air leakage and she hugged him lowering her gaze.

...

They made love (for what do I know time LOL) and after full satisfaction from both sides and a final kiss they rested lying entangled with each other. Before Arnav could close his eyes Khushi looked up at him and smiled. "Arnavji, I have to ask you something."

"Hmm...?" He hummed raising his brows and signing her with his eyes to continue.

"What do you think about Lavanyaji and Nanheji?" She asked avoiding an eye contact.

"Means?" Of course he knew what she means but still interrogated curiously with frowned brows.

"I mean...don't you...don't you think Lavanya ji and Nanhe ji would make a perfect couple?" She questioned with a extra wide smile.

"You must be joking." He raised his brows and looked at her seriously. But she pouted making a puppy face. "But Arnavji, where's the problem in t?"

He rolled his eyes and replied. "Khushi, the problem is that I know you will try to bring them together. But I am asking you to let it be. It's their own lives and you shouldn't interfere in their personal matters."

"But-" Before she could start her acting he interrupted. "NO!"

She sighed annoyingly and turned around with her back to him. He knew she was angry at him now. So he hugged her from the backside and nuzzled her neck. "Okay, I am really sorry...Khushi..."

He turned her to make her face him but she didn't look at him and pretended to sleep.

"Okay, do whatever you want." He said softly and she opened her eyes looking up at him with a glow on her face.

"But I am clearing it right now, I'm not going to help you in that." He stated strictly and she shook her head in approval with a grin. "I mean it!" He declared again but her grin remained.

"Okay, this will be punished." He smirked and rolled taking her below.

Just as he leaned forward to kiss her she put her hand between. "Will you take me for shopping tomorrow?"

"Gladly!" He nodded in hectic and took her mouth in his' hurriedly while she couldn't stop smirking. And there another round of love making started.

*****************************

"Please try. It will look fantastic on you." She pleaded holding a red shirt in her hand. But he dragged it from her and hang it back on the stand. "Yesterday, you could play your game with me and make me agree for coming with you. But I am not going wear this." He said with a slightly annoyed voice.

She glared at him with catty eyes and turned, only to find NK agin staring at the little far away standing Lavanya with dreamy face expression. She smiled as an idea popped in her mind.

"Lavanyaji..." Khushi called her and she came to them. "Would you do something please?"

"Ya Chamkili, what?" Lavanya responded looking gracious.

"Actually Nanheji is looking for a beautiful Sherwani for himself but-" NK who suddenly came out of his fantasy world interrupted confusingly. "Was I?"

"Yes!" She immediately replied looking at NK and signing him with her eyes. But NK being him, couldn't understand her. "Khushiji, what are you doing with your eyes?"

Khushi's eyes popped out and she started rubbing them. "Woh-I think something went in my eyes."

"Let me see!" Arnav moved her hands off and started blowing in her eyes. She looked up at him and they shared an eye lock.

But they were brought back by Lavanya's giggling. "That love of yours I had seen before a year. But at that time you two were too busy fighting with each other over every small thing."

"So true, I also noticed that sometimes. I still wonder how could I ignore their eye locks then."

Arnav and Khushi were gone back into past again. These days were a kind of cute. They smiled at other remembering their cat mouse fights before and after their marriage.

"Just like me at first. Yeah!" Lavanya ejaculated and they both did a high-five. Looking at that a pleasant look apeared on Khushi's face and she reminded her again of her mission.

"Nanheji, you are so forgettable! You wanted to buy a new Sherwani and asked me to choose one for you."

NK scraped his hand in his hairs behind and nodded confusingly. Arnav rolled his eyes and devoted his attention again to his mobile while Khushi continued. "And Lavanyaji, as you know I don't have a brother to buy a Sherwani for and Arnavji doesn't wear them. So I am not experienced in buying Sherwanis but fashion is your profession so why don't you help him?" She could embrace herself for invading such great ideas at sudden.

"But ASR-" Lavanya was about to suggest him but Khushi intervened. "He isn't interested. He rather gets busy with his phone." Arnav didn't protest and let her go with that as he didn't want to get involved in her crazy plans. "Oh okay, so let's go then." Lavanya answered in her usual way.