Chapter 6

"Nanheji and Lavanyaji are gone." Khushi came to the poolside and informed him about them. "But I just hope everything runs well." With narrowed brows she went in her thoughts. "May be...I should keep an eye on them...to be sure..." Arnav turned up his gaze off the laptop to her. He looked at with an amused expression. "Really?..." He asked sarcastically and she shrugged her shoulders as if denying a crime. "But leave it anyways. You get ready." He turned off his laptop and stood up. "Ready? Are we going somewhere?" She questioned frowning her brows. "Yep. It is Valentine Khushi." He chuckled taking two steps back from her. She opened her eyes and mouth wide. "That means..." She pointed with her finger at him showing him her anger. "You lied? You said you don't care about it all. And that you don't need a special day...all a DRAMA?" She glared at him with clenched teeth. "I didn't lie to you Khushi. It really doesn't matter to me. I meant it when I said that I don't need a special day for you." He clarified and slowly walked towards her. "But you forgot that it is just not Valentine today." He surely had to put a stone on his heart to mention about that. "It is...it's also our..." He didn't want to remind her about the forced marriage. It was a horrible time for her where she had to face so much humiliation from the family and him. And he didn't want to hurt her. He don't want to hurt his Khushi ever. She noticed what he was feeling and wanted to say. A smile curved on her face and she put her arms around his back closing the gap between them. "I know what you want to say." She moved her eyes up to him. "Arnavji, do you remember I told you on our wedding day that I don't regret any moment spent with you. You know I really meant it!" She again buried her face in his chest. "I am not sad about whatever happened a year ago. You know, I have taken my revenge." She said playfully with a smile whereas Arnav faced confusion "You did?"

"Yes! You forced me to marry you for six months. And in return, I forced you to marry me for the entire life." She nodded and looked up at him with a chuckle. "Now you've me around your neck and have to bear me."

"I want to bear you for eternity." He replied with a smile yet being serious. "Why?" She questioned to hear those three magical words from his mouth. But his reply was something else. "Because nobody except Arnav Singh Raizada is able to endure you." Her mouth formed a 'O' shape causing him to smirk. "Because you are my life. My heartbeat! And I love you!" He clutched the strands of her hairs behind her ears and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you too..." She again hugged him. "...damn it!"

"You are never going to let it off?!" He raised his brows. "How can I? It is my Laad Governor's style of confessing." Her beam wasn't going off her face and he finally pulled apart. "Okay Mrs. Laad Governor, go and change. We have to leave." She nodded and went in the room with him.

There she started checking all the saris to choose one but Arnav left a quite comment while fetching a suit out of the wardrobe. "May be, you can wear once not a sari but another dress exceptionally. Like...that red dress." She turned and glared at him. "I am not going to wear it!"

"Okay, there's no pressure." He set straight to her holding her shoulder.

NK drove Lavanya to a place that was very well known to her. Memories were bound with it. Memories that would have brought tears in her eyes a year ago. But nowdays she smile thinking about those moments. They have become great recollections that she doesn't regret.

"We are there!" She turned her face up to see a gleaming NK have opened the door of her side and offered his help. She smiled back and gave him her hand gladly. Coming out of the car, her eyes blazed with happiness. Was that really true? Isn't she dreaming? The thing that every girl fantasize. It came true for her. She was standing in front of a paradise. A glass pavilion decorated with red and white roses and fairy lights from outside. White curtains were hindering the inside view. Then she turned her gaze to NK who was himself even looking in that direction. His eyes were popped out. It was too kitschy for a formal date. Did Nannav really did this all? Or let it have done at the backside of AR. Well that chosen place was really beautiful. He could only think about Khushiji. She has made him a little too much romantic than needed. And now he has landed here. What will she think about him? He shot his head at her side only to meet with her eyes. They both smiled at each other and he gestured her to move. "Let's go in!" He let out a deep sigh and stepped forward with her. Whereas Lavanya was thinking how sweet he could be to have done it all for her. And she was more even more inculcated entering in. Lamps were shedding light in the pavilion letting the plants and the already placed food on the low table be seen clearly. Two comfortable mats on each side of the tabling were replacing chairs.

While NK nervously checked everything, she took off her stilettos and settled herself on that mat that was not as difficult as she thought it would be with her short dress. Right after that she called and gestured him to come and join her. He smiled and also seated down.

"I can't believe it NK...Do you thank everybody like this?" She was overwhelmed with joy and happiness. The beam on her face was not able to disappear and a current blush took over face when his words hit in her ear drums. "Actually...you are the first one." His eyes pointed his view to the floor while replying and a kind of shyness was to be heard out. How cute was that? She has never seen a boy blushing. "You're so sweet!" The gleam caused the dimples on her face and he couldn't do anything else than giving her the reflection of her expression on his own face. "And you're so beautiful." His sweet and pleasant tone made her blush again slightly. "I really appreciate your efforts. I mean, you did this all decoration and...it is so beautiful." She once again scanned the beautifully decorated pavilion. But NK straightened his lips and looked at her with frowned brows. "Lavanya, I didn't do this." She fixed her eyes to him with a mild yet confused expression. "I mean...it is beautiful. But the credit goes to Nannav and Khushiji."

"ASR and Chamkili?" She was looking confused. What do they have to do with that all. "Yes. You know I couldn't have get a reservation for today as it is Valentine and all the good restaurants are reserved. So this is prepared by them." He clarified it right here and saw Lavanya all confused and thinking.

On the other side Arnav was ready since long and has gone downstairs to inform the family about them going out. He came up in the room again and froze at the door. He couldn't believe his eyes. Is this really true what he was seeing? His wife was standing in front of the mirror checking herself in that sequin embellished front slit short one shoulder red dress wearing matching earrings and make up.

That view was driving him crazy. She was looking drop dead gorgeous. She is just too pretty and in the meantime he is at loss of words to praise this beauty. His models are nothing compared to her. He landed successfully back on the earth when he saw her turning around noticing him and lowering her gaze. Her face turned red like the color of her dress. A smirk appeared on his face and he slowly moved towards her. "I thought you aren't wearing it?" He scanned her again from head to toe. "Arnavji, you always do so much for me. You do everything to keep me happy. So why can't I once wear this dress for your happiness?" He smirked and lent over to whisper in her ear. "You know what Khushi, let's just spend some time here. I will postpone the date."

"No!" She pushed him away lightly and glared him with big eyes. "I wore this and now you want to postpone it? No way, Mr. Raizada. Either we're going today or you just forget it all."

"All right. It is clear! We won't go. Let's make love here." He chuckled moving closer but she stepped backward forming her mouth to a 'O' shape. "Haw...aren't you ashamed? How can you cancel it just like that. I am all ready now." She pouted and turned pretending to be angry at him. "Okay. I was just kidding. Let's go." He chuckled and grabbed her hand. She smiled and left with him from the back exit because she was too shy to go in front of the family like that. He drove to the airport where they were being awaited already. It was real endeavor for him to save his Khushi from people's lusty eyes. But that period was gone fast as they flew on his private chopper.

Khushi has been wondering the whole time where they were flying but he always got just one answer from him. Wait and watch! On the same time NK and Lavanya were crossing her mind again and again. How is their date going? What might they be doing and talking about? Hope NK doesn't spoil anything. While she thought about that, the destination was reached in the meantime.