Chapter 4

"The movie was great." They came out of the hall listening to Khushi praising the movie and her favorite actor. "Salmanji was looking so handsome and dashing."

"Yap. But the movie is over. You can stop admiring him now." Arnav was green with envy and requested conclusively annoyed. She frowned and glared at him muttering under her breath. "Laad Governor!"

She then devoted her eyes to NK who was stealing glances at Lavanya secretly. Khushi noticed that he was somehow mortified and didn't want to face her.

"Nanheji, where are you lost?" She had an idea that it must be something with Lavanya. But what did happen inside?

'Hey Devi Maiya, looks like Nanheji has surely done something terrible. If only, I wouldn't have been lost in the movie and this Laad Governor.' She cursed herself for not having paid them even a little bit attention.

"Nowhere...! I'm here...only..." He replied hesitantly with a fake yet wide smile set up. But that led her suspicion just to increase more.

Khushi walked tensed, here and there into her room leading rounds and thinking about her next step to attach them to each other. But all her efforts of today were useless as in the end everything went wrong. So she has to come up with a great idea now. But what can it be? She was so lost in her thoughts but was interrupted when she felt him. He stood behind, coming out of the washroom after changing and watched his restless wife with a frowned expression. And after she turned, he moved closer and cupped her face with one hand. "What happened? Why are you worried?"

"No, nothing." She replied bit absent-minded. "Then why is it red?" He whispered in her ears in a husky sound. She looked at him confusingly and just as she understood the meaning of his smirk he rubbed his finger against the form between her eyes and lips. "Your nose!"

She looked at him with a gloomy expression and pushed him lightly. "Arnavji, can you ever be serious?" She pouted and sat down on the ledge of their room at the poolside.

He looked at her with raised brows and a grin on his face. "Okay, I'm serious. What's bothering you?" He went and joined her. But then he remembered their conversation about their past and he got a slap from Khushi when he wanted to kiss her. "Don't tell me that seeing Lavanya you again reminded of that Bankelal." He knew there was no Bankelal but still said to divert her.

"Bankelal? Who?" She questioned baffling and he smirked at her with raised brows. Then she recollected the memories. "Ah,...THAT Bankelal...My Bankelal." She responded hesitantly with a smile. But as soon as she said that he gripped her elbow and pulled her closer with an agony in his eyes. "No, not anymore. Your ARNAV! You are only mine, understood?"

Her smile faded away and her mien turned grave. "Arnavji, I...I'm only yours!" Her face slowly twirled elated and he tugged the strands of her hairs behind, that were waving due to the wind and they both shared an eye-lock. She smiled pleasing and embraced him. "Okay, now tell me, why were you so tensed?" He inquired without breaking the hug and patted her back.

"Actually...Arnavji, did you notice something at Nanheji today?" She broke their bear hug and wondered looking into his eyes. "I have to say..he was mostly quiet on the way back home...and actually dinner also." He acknowledged slowly thinking back.

"Exactly! And Nanheji doesn't stay silent for much time. I know he was embarrassed. But don't why." She recalled everything in her mind to find a clue but was left unsuccessful.

"Maybe because of that pop corn incident." He remembered the thing he got there.

"Pop corn incident?" She asking with a wondering look. "NK offered her pop corns and she was about to take them but the box fell off his hands."