Chapter 8

NK and Lavanya drove back to RM. It was late and all were gone in their respective rooms. HP opened the door and they both walked across the hall to go to their rooms. NK was being a gentleman and accompanied her to the room.

"I had a great time. I really enjoyed the dinner and the dance." Lavanya avowed beaming before bidding him a goodbye.

"I am glad to hear that. Actually I was a bit nervous at first and thought the arrangements to be a bit kitschy. But I was relieved as you liked it." NK said in his usual way with a broad and afterwards shy smile on his face.

"It was kitschy indeed. But I loved it." She exclaimed cherish and pecked him quickly on the cheek. "Thanks for the wonderful date." Turning pink-shaded she turned to open the door. "Good Night!" While she stride into her room, NK's mouth hung open with his one hand on his cheek and his feet glue on the floor. It needed time for him to replay her act in his mind and digest the feeling he had. Goosebumps, butterflies flutter in his stomach, his legs felt numb, his heart was having burns while his mind was blank. The touch of her soft and sooth lips was still heating up his cheeks. A smile like a dork was set on his expression and shiver ran through his body.

Aarav walked through the corridor and stopped in front of his Chachu to study him. He stood there like a statue and a slight, almost unable to hear giggling was leaving his mouth. That innocent infant looked here and there to check if someone was there. As no one was around he grasped his hand and shook him."NK chachu?"

"Ha?" NK occurred back with a jerk and looked down at the small form standing in front of him.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a ironic tone but his eyes were on the door. It was Lavanya aunty's room so what is he doing here?

"Of course, I am alright." He replied with a soft voice cooling himself down. But once his gaze fell on the same view Aarav was having on, he again disappeared in a world beyond this. "More than just alright." Aarav frowned his eye brows when his uncle glared the door with dreaminess on his eyes. "You're weird!" He let out a small whisper narrowing his eyes.

After getting no reply from NK and watching him for a minute, Aarav shook him again by holding his hand. "Do you want to stay here and watch her door the whole night or are you also planing to sleep once today?"

"Ya...I-...will sleep!" NK let out a slow reply after hearing Aarav uttering something with sleep and slowly strode along the corridor towards his room still feeling the sweet peck.

Arnav lifted Khushi down in a room and placed her on the bed. She scanned the place on the ways again and somewhere wondered why from so many rooms, he took her in that one. May be he had chosen it randomly but why this? Why not some other one? But those thoughts shrink when he placed her on the bed and his eyes directed to her lips. Of course her heart was beating faster as usual now. Her breasts moved up and down from the heavy breathing and she turned smiling teasingly. He chuckled at that and smirked putting his hands on her back. She closed her eyes as she felt him placing kisses on her bare shoulder. His hands were directed to open the zipper of her dress that was hugging her body for too long in the meantime. It was his turn now, he thought.

Havoc erupted in his mind when a very familiar noise disturbed him in his act."Amanji is calling!" She exclaimed sarcastically shirty without having a look at his cell. "I swear if it is Aman, I'll fire him!" He affirmed with clenched teeth and brought his phone having a look on the display. He was not surprised but his brows frowned reading the name on it. "NK?" He was tarty at this interruption. It was obvious he remembered him interrupting on that day also and counted in his mind, it was the second time now. He was about to cancel the call but a "What the-" left his mouth when Khushi snatched his mobile away and answered the incoming call.