3. Alex Lawther: "A little jealous?"

"You are wearing that?" Alex asks as he makes a weird face to my choice of attire for a party. "What else should I wear?" I ask with a frown. He shrugs as I roll my eyes at him. He picks up a floral dress and holds it up in front of me. "This one looks alright." He says.

"Just a light touch of make-up." He says as he stares at me while I do my make-up.

"Done? Shall we go?" He asks to which I just nod my head. The party was just a few blocks away so we decided to walk down the quiet town. It's a bit creepy at night but I felt safe around Alex. "We won't stay for long." He says as if he knew how nervous I was feeling.

The party was not as loud at the time and not a single one I knew was there which made me feel more uncomfortable. "Um, is Jessica gonna be here?" I ask pulling down his hand making him tilt his head down to my face. "She had plans." He says squeezing my hand. "Alex!!" A girl calls out his name as she walks with open arms towards him. His grip on my hand got lose as he approached her giving a tight hug. I could feel a little amount of jealousy built up inside me but I let it go as I walked towards the drinks table. Pouring myself a glass of punch, I look at how Alex was laughing along with her. After he noticed me staring he whispered something to her as she nods along.

"What is the matter?" He asks as he pours himself a cup. "Nothing." I reply. "You sure?" He asks. I nod my head. "You can go talk with your friends." I say. "Come with me." He suggest. "It's okay. I do feel a bit nervous so maybe another time?'' I suggest instead. He nods his head slowly.

"Heey Alex!! You made it." A guy says as he shook Alex's hand. I smile at them. "Y/n this is Mike. He is an old friend. Mike, this is Y/n. My girlfriend." He says with a proud smile. "It's nice to meet you." He says shaking my hand. "You too." I reply.

Mike took Alex to meet another group of friends which left me all alone. "The lights looks so sparkly." A guy speaks next to me making me look up. "What?" I ask confused. "The one's in the backyard." He says. I turn around to look outside the glass door. "It looks pretty." I say. As I turn around his lips gets into contact on my cheek making me push him off. "Why would you do that for?" I half yell at him. "It's not everyday you see a pretty girl standing alone a party you know." He says. "I'm not alone. I'm here with my boyfriend." I say as I place my cup to walk out. "Then where is he?" He asks getting closer to me. "Please stay away." I say nicely.

"She said to stay away." Alex yells out as the guy moved aside. "Or what?" He asks with a sly smile. "Or I'll smash your fucking head off." Alex says.

Alex grabs my hand pulling me behind him

Alex grabs my hand pulling me behind him. "You? You are gonna smash my head?" He says laughing. The chaos had gathered everyone towards the kitchen area. Before I could process anything Alex punches him in the face returning back another punch. His lips were bleeding with several cuts. "Alex please stop." I whisper shout at him. Ignoring my request he pushes the guy towards the glass door smashing it. Gasps, oohh and woahs erupted the room. "Alex please let's go." I say dragging his hand outside.

"You feel cold?" He asks casually. I shake my head. "I'm sorry about all that. I guess I was a little jealous." He admits as we walked towards the house. "A little? Alex, you broke his freaking glass door." I say with a mixture of feelings. Anger. Shocked. Glad that he saved me. He chuckles making me giggle too.

"That's what he gets for messing with my girl." He says with a smile.