6. Alex Lawther imagine "She's mine"

"A little bit boring, isn't it?" He asks as we examine the guests quiet mumbles in the party. "It's a wedding, Alex." I say looking at the wedding cake from a few feet away from us. "We could just sneak off from the back." He says smirking as he leaves a soft kiss on my bare shoulder. I chuckle.

"Ah, Alex. It's good to see you here. Hi, I'm Harry." He says offering his hand for me to take. He shook it before leaving a small kiss on the top of my palm making me a bit surprised. Alex's hand found its way around my waist. "This is y/n. My girlfriend." He says assuring Harry that I am taken. "Well, I would be available anytime he leaves." He says with a wink clearly joking. I feel Alex's arm tighten around my waist as he made a fist with the other. "It was nice meeting you but we have to go now." I say before a scene could take place.

We stood aside the guests as his mom walks to us. "It's rather a quiet wedding." She says. "Yes. It's boring." Alex says whining. "He's a bit jealous and moody because of Harry." I say making his mom laugh a bit at a frowning Alex.

"Excuse us mom but we should be going now." He says holding my wrist tight. "That hurts." I say in a whisper only for him to hear. "Alex stop it." I say removing his tight grip on my hand. "I thought you wanted to go home." He says clearly annoyed with the night. "We just got here a while ago. Just wait another twenty minutes or so and then we can leave." I suggest. He scoffs before walking towards the drinks table.

"Trouble with your boy?" I hear Harry ask rather close to me. "No." I reply walking outside to the corridor ignoring him.

"Clearly you don't seem okay." I hear him say behind me. "Could you please stop following me around and staring at me from a distance?" I say nicely. "How about I stare at you up close?" He says moving closer to me. "Don't." I say taking a few steps backwards hitting the wall.

Harry's breath on my shoulder got rushed away by a force. I open my eyes to see Alex hitting Harry in the face. "Alex, that's enough." I say trying to drag him away. "She's mine." He says glaring at Harry who stood with a bleeding nose.

"You alright?" He asks taking his jacket off and placing it over my shoulders. "I want to go home." I say. He nods his head as we walk towards the car and leaving.