7. Alex Lawther Imagine: "Troubles"

"You've been rather quiet lately. What is the matter?" Alex asks taking a seat next to you on the sofa. "Hm? Nothing. Everything is alright." You say giving him a fake smile. "You can not lie to me." He says poking your cheek. You sigh before lowering your body down to rest your head on his thigh. He moves his left hand to play around with your hair. You were stressed and wanting to forget all the bad memories that was coming back to you. You were scared to talk to him about it due to past relationship issues even if your heart told you Alex was way different than the rest of the people you have met.

As soon as the stereo started to play Crazy little thing called love he pulls you up off from the sofa to join him to dance. You were confused at first but a small smile crept upon your face as he spins you around to the tune.

"Okay that was .. a .. warm up. So tell me darling, what's wrong?" He asks once the two of you were sitting on the sofa again. "Just some people saying things." You say. He clearly knew who you meant by people. "Don't let them get to you love. You are too precious." He says leaning over you and kissing your forehead.

"Let's dance some more. I want to see your smile." He says pulling you up from the sofa and spinning you around as he carried you bridal style.