4. Timothee Chalamet: "Unfinished."

I sigh as I sit at the hotel bed. Tired from the long flight trip.

"Hey Y/n! We will be heading down to the spa in 2 hours." Alice says as she pops her head through the door. "Yup. I'll see you." I reply with a tired smile.

I was here at Paris for Lily's wedding. Lily is a close friend from work and she had invited me to her fancy wedding. But one thing was not so quiet right. When I showed up alone it was the most awkward 20 minutes spent with the rest of the bridesmaids. Making up a story about how my boyfriend, ex boyfriend would not be showing up.

"This spa is amaaazing!!" Alice says excited. "Anyways, y/n when is your wedding?" Susan asks earning a giggle from the others. "Well I'm focused on my career for now so wedding is a bit far ahead." I reply.

The rest of the time was spent on how Lily and her fiancé was the most perfect couple stuff. "I think I will head off now." I say. "See you at the reception." Lily yells out as I give a little nod.

We were all dressed up and sitting at the waiting area. The other bridesmaids had their groomsmen ready by their side. "You alright?" Alice asks. "Yeah I'm okay." I reply. "David has gone to find a groomsmen for you. So don't worry." She says with a chuckle to which I smile again.

"Alright people line up." A women who I assume is the wedding organizer called out. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen took side by side. "Yours is coming in 5 minutes. He's getting his suit." David says turning back around.

"Hi sorry I'm late." I hear a boy speak out of breath. "No its o-" I stop talking as I look to my side to see Timothee. "Y/n?" He asks.

"Alright you two walk fast behind them now." Says a annoyed wedding organizer now. "Not here." I say as I felt him starting to talk. He nods.

The dinner was going well. Lily was talking to some of her family members. I sit alone at the table drinking some wine. "Y/n." I hear the voice of the guy I have been trying to avoid. "Timothee please. Now it's not a good time to talk." I say. "But we have to." He insists. "What is there to talk about? You made your decision and just stormed off after dumping me." I say. My voice starting to break. "Excuse me." I say.

"Lily, I feel tired so I'm gonna head off. Alright?" I say to lily and her husband. They hug me goodbye. As I walked out I found no sign of Timothee.

"What are you doing in here?" I half yell as Timothee stood near my bed with a bouquet of flowers. "Y/n, just hear me out. I'm sorry I stormed off like that. I was just having a terrible time with work and I put it all out on you. I felt like I can't focus on anything when I'm in a relationship with you." He says.
"Yeah. It's not surprising. My ex said the same thing and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am always there when you have a terrible time with anything. I give up my works for you. I always make time for you. I don't know those were all wrong things to do. Then why are you here? Back again?" I ask. "Because of the things you just said. I was stupid to find those things wrong but I really do love you and I hope you will give us a chance again."