5. Alex Lawther Imagine: "Premier"

"What are you looking at?" I ask as Alex stared at me from the side sofa. "Just admiring how comfortable you are eating your cereal." He says with a small smile. I had a mint colored bowl full of cereal resting on my growing belly as a table. "It's convenient." I say. "I can see that babe." He says getting up to kiss my forehead.

"Honey, why do I feel like you want to ask me something." I say to him as he sat next to me. "Yeah. Um, actually. I was wondering if you would come with me for the premier. It's been long since we have been together and avoiding the media and all. Don't you wanna like, um, surprise everyone?" He says with a chuckle. Alex and I have been married for 2 years and we are excited for our first baby.

"Sure." I reply simply. "That's it? Just a sure?" He asks expecting more. "Um, yeah." I say. "Yes!!" He says sinking into the sofa with a huge grin on his face. "What?" I ask looking down at him. "Nothing." He says.

"Alex, you in here?" I call my husband as I enter our shared bedroom. Looking around my eyes land on the outfit set up on the bed. "Hi babe." His voice made me jump. "Wow." I say turning around to face him. He wore a black shirt tucked in with a black tie. "You look hot in black." I say moving closer to him but not being able to reach his face because of the bump. I frown as he chuckles. He comes around to a side to kiss me making me giggle.

"You look amazing!" He says standing next to me as we stare at the mirror. I wore a denim shirt tucked in a black tulle skirt up to my knee. "Is this too casual?" I ask. "Are you just saying that cause I picked the outfit?" Alex ask with a frown. "No, love." I say.

"Nervous." He asks as the car gets closer to the venue. A sudden kick in the belly made me keep my hand on immediately. "What's happening?" Alex begin to panic. "Love, calm down. The baby just kicked." I say taking his hand and placing it on the bump. "Ohmygosh. He's excited too." Alex says feeling the small kicks on his palm. "Okay. Calm down baby." He says talking to the bump.

"Here we are!" He says as the car stops in front of the red carpet. The camera turning towards us waiting to see who has just arrived. "Okay. Let's do this." I say as he open the car door before bending down to help me up.

"Alex Lawther just appeared to the premier with his date!!" I hear a reporter say as we walk along. Camera flashes here and there and many screaming out Alex's name.

"Y/n is that you? You really are here??" I hear Jessica shout out as she spots us a few feet away. She greets me with a hug before Alex slowly tells her to walk me backstage. "I'll see you in a while babe. Jess, look after her." He say as I walk with Jessica joining the others.

-Alex's P.O.V-
I tell Jess to get Y/n to the backstage before she gets too tired outside here. "Alex, over here!" I hear a reporter scream out. After a few questions they got to the ones about my date. "So, who is this pretty girl you are accompanying with tonight?" She asks. "That would be my wife, Y/n." I say proudly. "I guess the fans would have not been expecting that at all. How long have you two been married?" She asks as the screams get louder. "Um, almost two years now." I say. "And you guys expecting as well. Congratulations!" She says. "Yes. Me and Y/n are very excited. I think Jess is more excited than we are, actually." I say with a chuckle.

I walk backstage to find Y/n with Zerina. She had her hand on her belly as she tried to breath. "Babe, you alright?" I ask as I look at her panicked face. "I'm fine." She says. "You sure? If you want we can go home." I suggest. "Honey, I'm fine." She says assuring me. I smile at Eli as we all head towards our table.

-Y/n's P.O.V-
"There's my favourite parents!!" Jess says getting up to help me sit down. "You look tensed up, love. You alright?" He asks. "Yeah. The baby is kicking a lot." I say. "If it gets too much to handle then we can always leave. Just let me know. Okay?" Alex says.