2. Alex Lawther: "Messy kitchen."

"Do we have to add two or three eggs?" I ask Alex as he sat at the kitchen island munching on a cookie, reading the back of the cake mix box. "It says three large eggs." He says. I nod my head as I take three eggs into a bowl to crack them. "I wanna crack them." He says sliding the bowl of eggs closer to him.

"Oh no." I hear him say with a sudden crack of the eggshell. I turned around to see him covered in egg. "How did you crack it?" I ask with a laugh as he stared at me annoyed. Ignoring his reaction I returned to cracking the eggs instead still chuckling to myself.

"Aargh eeew." I scream out as a pair of slimy hands ran across my face along with a high pitch laugh from Alex. "It's not funny, Alex." I say. "It's funny when it happens to you." He says holding onto his belly as he still kept on laughing. I took my chance grabbing a handful of flour from the container and rubbing it over his head and face. "Now that's funny." I say laughing out loud.

Once we calmed down with our laughing fits the kitchen was in a mess. "What were we making again?" I ask as I try to catch on the things that happened a few minutes ago. "Crepes? Let's make crepes?" He says excited. "With cake batter?" I ask confused. "Yeah why not?" He asks.

"They look like thin cakes." Alex says as he makes a face at the almost burned mixture in the pan. "Cause they are." I reply. We stack them up on a plate with wiping cream in between them.

"It's basically just a cake with many layers." I say cutting it down to take a bite. Alex kept nodding his head in agreement.

"Soo, since I made these. You have to clean the kitchen and also the eggs are frozen on you now." I say getting up from the table. "Maybe you could wash it off for me." Alex says with a wink.