Ch 1 - Your New School

You wake up and breathe deeply and then exhale. Today is your first day at your new school. You feared of being hated and treated badly just like at every other school that you had been to. You take a shower and put on the uniform that your mom had bought you. The school had a dress code and you had to wear a certain uniform that they had. The only thing you knew about the school is it was called Kuoh Academy and that it use to be an all girls school. You pack your bag for school and headed down stairs to eat breakfast. When you got downstairs, your mom was making breakfast and your dad was reading the newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee. When you sat down at the table, your mom set a plate of food down in front of you.

"Are you ready for your first day at the school?" your mom asked.

"Honestly, I am afraid a little that someone will have a problem with me." you say.

"I know it's hard and people judge you because of your sexuality, but I think it will be different at this school. Just give it a chance." your dad says.

After eating breakfast, you get up and head out the door to walk to your school. Fortunately for you, you only lived two blocks away from it so it is a short walk. When you got to the school, you noticed that it was mostly girls. You felt some of your fear lift from your shoulders. You head in the main building and was confused of where you were supposed to go. A girl came up to seeing that you were confused.

"May I help you?" She asked in a male's voice.

"I'm looking for the office. Not to be rude but are you a girl or a guy?" you say.

"I'm a guy." the guy said while blushing.

"I'm sorry for being rude and prying. It's just that I was confused because you are in a skirt but sounded like a guy." you say.

"It's alright. A lot of people assume that I am a girl." the guy says.

You bow apologetically to him.

"If you will follow me, I can show you to the office. My name is Gasper by the way." Gasper says.

Gasper starts walking with you following him. While walking to the office you thought that Gasper looked cute in the skirt. You both reach the office in a few minutes. Gasper turns towards you and bows.

"If you need anything else just let me know. I am glad to help new students out when I can." Gasper says.

"Thank you." you say.

Gasper then leaves heading off to class as the bell rings signaling homeroom. You walk into the office and go up to the counter where an elderly woman is sitting there.

"Can I help you sir?" the woman asks.

"Yes. My name is (F/N)(L/N). I just transferred here and today is my first day." you say.

"Ah yes. I got your class schedule and a map for you here. I will also have someone escort you around the school today." the woman says while handing you a list of your classes and a map of the school.

You take the map and realize just how big the school is. The map shows roughly about fifteen buildings. The woman reaches over to a PA microphone while you are looking at the map.

"Rias Gremory. Please report to the office. Repeat, Rias Gremory please report to the office." the woman says in the microphone.

"You may have a seat until your escort gets here (F/N)(L/N)." the woman says.

You sit down in the chair to wait until your escort gets there to show you around. You hope that it was someone that was nice.