Ch 9 - Holy Blade Wielded By A Devil?

You wake up in the morning and notice that Gasper is with you still. You look over at the alarm clock and notice that it is almost eleven in the morning. You jump out of bed and hurry to get dressed while waking Gasper. Gasper slowly opens his eyes and asks what is wrong.

"We are late for school." you say.

"There isn't any school today. It's been canceled so relax." Gasper says.

You stop in your tracks and breath slowly now knowing that there isn't any school today. You finish getting your clothes on and head out to get something to eat in the kitchen of the clubhouse. When you enter the kitchen you are just in time seeing Asia hitting Issei in the head with a frying pan and yelling at him "jerk!". You assumed she only used the frying pan because her baseball bat wasn't near her. You sit down at the table and Rias puts a plate in front of you with food on it.

"Thanks Rias." you say to her.

"Your welcome. When you are done eating come to my office and bring Gasper with you. I will explain what the sword is about and it will be here shortly." Rias says while getting up and putting her plate in the sink.

You just nod and continue eating when Gasper comes in and sits down next to you. He immediately scoots his chair closer to you. You reach and turn him towards you. You kiss him right in front of everyone. Issei falls off his chair from shock while Asia squeals with excitement. Gasper turn bright red in the face but kisses you back. After Issei gets back in his you and Gasper start eating. You thought it was funny to see Issei's reaction. After a few minutes you turn towards Gasper and speak.

"I am supposed to see Rias in her office after I am done eating and suppose to bring you with me." you say to Gasper.

"Is something wrong?" Gasper asks.

"No, there isn't anything wrong but there is something that Rias thinks you should see and she is to explain something to me." you tell him.

You both finish eating and get up to head to Rias' office. Once you both are in front of the door, you knock gently on the door.

"Come in." you both hear Rias say from inside the room.

You both enter the room and you see the blade from your dreams sitting there on her desk and an angel standing there next to the desk.