Ch 3 - Mind-state

You wake up in a room that is decorated extremely well with old antique furniture. You go to sit up but a hand pushes you back down. You look at the person and see a blonde headed girl watching you.

"Easy (F/N)." you hear Rias say from a distance from you.

"Where am I?" you ask.

"You are in the main room of my clubhouse. Just relax." Rias says.

"Did I pass out or hit my head on something? My mind is a little foggy." you say.

"You passed out when you heard what your parents did to you." Rias says.

You sit and think as the memory comes back to you. Slowly you start to develop hatred towards your parents for abandoning you. Sensing something was wrong the girl in front of you wraps her arms around you to try and comfort you. You ignore her as depression starts to set in knowing that the people you called mom and dad along with your peers from the past has either been cruel or betrayed you. You start to hit your head against your fist. You felt like you wanted to die.

"Stop (F/N)." Rias ordered you.

"Why stop? Why even bother living? I have lost everything that I ever cared about and have nothing left." you say out loud.

While you were yelling, Gasper had walked out from his room to see what was going on. You didn't realize he was standing there.

"I know how it feels." Gasper says startling you.

You turn at the sound of his voice and instantly calm down as your heart beats faster from the sight of him.

"Hmm?" Rias says.

"What?" you ask as you turn your head towards her.

"Nothing. I was just thinking of something. Gasper do you mind if (F/N) shares your room with you?" She asks Gasper.

"Sure. I don't mind." Gasper says.

You notice that your things were beside you and apparently your parents dropped all your stuff off at the school while you were busy during the day.

If you will follow me, I can get you settled in the room that you will be sharing with me." Gasper says.

You grab your stuff and hea to the room following Gasper. When you get inside the room, you notice that there are two beds already in the room. You could tell which one was yours because Gasper's had stuff animals all over it. You start putting your clothes in the dresser that is next to your be. You feel like Rias already knew what was going on because the dresser had your name on it. After your clothes were put away, the door to your new room opened a small girl with light hair carried in six boxes alone of your stuff while Rias, a black haired girl, a blonde haired girl and a blonde haired boy walked in with two boxes each.

"I would like you to meet the rest of the household. Issei get in here. You too Xenovia." Rias said.

A boy with brown hair and a girl with metallic blue hair came into the room.

"I would like you to meet Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Koneko, Kiba, Issei and obviously you have already meet Gasper." Rias said while pointing out each person.

You bow to everyone. Akeno approaches and hugs saying "Oh my. Ain't he handsome."

"Easy Akeno. He isn't into girls." Rias says to her.

"Oh damn. I wanted another hot guy to tease." Akeno said.

"We don't judge anyone in this household (F/N). Just be yourself. Relax. We like you for who you are." Rias says.

"I-I thank you all for being kind to me." you say.

"No problem man. If anyone gives you problems just tell them to come talk to me. I will deal with the situation." Kiba says with a smile.

"Well just on't stand there everyone. Let's help (F/N) get situated." Rias says.

Everyone starts helping set up your stuff. Kiba gives you a laptop.

"Here man. A new laptop for you to use. Don't worry I have like three that I use and have plenty of laptops. My Girlfriend is always buying me a new one for my birthday and christmas." Kiba says.

"Thanks man. I can really use this for schoolwork." you say.

After everyone has helped you get everything unpacked, everyone heads out to the main room to celebrate a new member in the ORC. You think in your head that maybe your parents it's a good thing your parents left you. They can have a life without any complications and you now have a place that you fit in. Little did you know that soon your life would take a wild twist to it.