Ch 7 - Admitting Feelings

You are woken up by Gasper slowly moving around. He is still asleep but whimpering like he is scared of something. You hold him tighter and he seem to calm down. He rolls over in his sleep to where he is facing you and cuddles into your chest. You hear a creak and look over at the door. Rias pokes her head in and smiles at you. You return the smile and she leaves again. You lay there while Gasper is sleeping. After about another twenty minutes Gasper starts to move again and opens his eyes. He stares at your chest for a few seconds then all of a sudden back away from you with embarrassment showing on his face.

"I-I'm sorry (F/N)." He says quietly.

"It's alright. I think we need to have a heart to heart talk though." You say.

"W-What about?" Gasper asks.

"Well someone told me that maybe it is time to tell you something. The thing is Gasper that I love you." You say and then hold your breath waiting for the rejection.

Gasper all of a sudden grabs you and hugs you while tears stream down his face. You grab him into a hug and hold him. You are happy that he didn't reject you. When you look down at him, you see that he is staring up at you, looking at you in the face.

"I was waiting to hear those words from someone." Gasper says.

"I mean it Gasper. I am in love with you." you say.

You and Gasper both hear a knock on the door. You look over at the door and say, "Come in". Rias walks into the room with a huge smile on her face.

"Well. It's about time the two of you got together." Rias says.

"Thanks to you I got the courage to tell him." you say.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Gasper asks you.

"Well, I was afraid that you would reject me." you say to him.

Gasper then surprises both Rias and you. He sits up and kisses you. After he pulls away, you sit there stunned.

"Did I do something wrong?" Gasper asks.

"No. I was just surprised." You say.

"Well I will leave you two alone for a while and keep everyone else away." Rias says while leaving the room.

It just the two of you together now. You Kiss Gasper all of a sudden surprising him right back. You both lay down and cuddle with each other occasionally kissing one another. You stay like that for a while until you both have to get up and start the day. Hopefully it would work between you two and that you two would be together for a long time.