Chapter 4

Of all the things that could have happened today, getting hit with Caption America's shield was not on my list. I slowly stand up still out of breath.

"Hey, I don't know...if you know this,.....but hitting someone with a weapon, is not how we greet people" I say breathing hard,and joking like I always do. He stared at me not saying a word.......he almost....looked...angry.

Before I could say anything else, he swung his shield at me again. Thankfully, I dodged it before it could hit me again.

Ok...maybbbeee...angry wasn't the word I was looking for, he looks for....pissed?...yeah no he is definitely pissed.

"Dude, if your looking for a fight, might I suggest, oh I don't know, NOT me, please" I say trying to keep my voice from cracking, it didn't help that my panic level as rised from 1 to 100.

He keeps throwing his shield.

And I keep dodging.

Until something else hit me.

I find my self on the floor, once again. I lift my head up to see what caused me to get knocked down once again.

Oh fuck....

Right there, was THE fucking iron man. I'm starting to wish I went with Michelle and Ned.

"Well, spider man, it's great to finally get to meet the city's menace" Iron man said in his sarcastic voice.

"But we really should wrap this up, it's getting pretty late and we're pretty busy people, so why don't you just surrender now so we can all go home." he says

I stare at both of the heros "What do you mean, wrap this up, what even is 'this'" I say very confused, Then I fresh realizing what he just said "what do you mean 'we'?"

"Oh, you've heard of the Avengers, right?" he says as you can hear the smirk in his voice.

And as if on 'q' a arrow was suddenly stuck in my shoulder. I scream on the arrows impact.

I throw my head down abit not able to see what's in front on me. By the time my head come back up, I know I'm in trouble.

Because now all of the Avengers are in front of me.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, sowwy again that it wasn't that long, the next chapter spiderman should vs the Avengers for the first time, yay beating up a 15 year old.

Also I wanted to do a face reveal soon, but I'm warning you I'm not that pretty so hopefully when that happen you wouldn't be scared for life.

So yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter and part 2 of the first Spiderman vs the Avengers will be out soon, peace.

~Riley

458 words