Chapter 10

........

am I alive?

I don't feel anything, no pain, I mean.

I feel like I'm laying on something.

It's kind of hard.

Like concrete.

Then I start to feel my body again, and finally I open my eyes.

And it's morning.

What?

How long have I been out?

I slowly start to sit up, I then start looking all around, so I can find some answer to how I ended up here.

I...seem to be on the roof of a building, wow, never thought spider man would be on the top of a building, but here we are.

I look around some more, still sitting on the ground, with my legs spread out. 

And that's when I hear it.... breathing....above me.....oh no.

I look up slowly and my breathing stops as I see the Hulk looking down at me. I don't know what to do, so as quick as I try to scatter away from the Hulk as fast as I can until my back hits the edge of the building. It hurt a lot to move but not as much as when it first happened, I guess my healing power worked over night.

 He starts walking towards me and I fear that what I remember from last night won't happen again. 

"h-hey big guy" I say fear in my voice "I-I hope y-your not s-still mad about l-last night" he still is walking towards me. He finally is standing right in front of me looking down at me.

He then takes his giant, green hand and reaches out for me. I whimper at this thinking he could have just been waiting for me to wake up to finish the job.

"p-please d-don't hurt m-me" I whisper. 

He slowly starts petting my head, as if to calm me down.

"little spider" he says "good little spider",

I slowly start to get my breathing back to normal, and then I did the most insane thing in the world.

I look up at Hulk "d-does this m-mean we're f-friends"? I asked the Hulk

I know, insane right?!!!

Hulk looks at me "friends?" the Hulk ask. I stare at him "yeah friends, that means you like to be around someone and hang out, I guess" I explain badly to him.

The Hulk looks like he's thinking, then looks at me and pulls me into a....hug?

"friends" the Hulk says hugging me,.....tight.

"ow, ah ah be easy there big guy I'm still hurting" I say pushing at him a bit.

Hulk looks a bit hurt at this, but places me back on the ground holding me up a bit.

"Hulk hurt little spider" Hulk says sadly "Hulk bad" I place my hand on his arm and start rubbing it a bit "what, no, your great Hulk" I say to him "I wouldn't be your friend if I blamed you for last night" I pause "Hulk good" I say softly.

Hulk looks at me, then....smiles? "Hulk sorry" he says "Hulk will protect little spider, no more hurt" he finishes.

oh Hulk, if only you could.

I place my hand in his giant one "thank you Hulk" I say smiling at him, even though he probably couldn't see it with my mask on.

"well, I should really be getting home, and you should too" I say "the avengers have probably been looking for you" the Hulk looks sad at this " see you again" he says softly " of course" I say "I couldn't go forever without seeing you again, big guy" I finish, then pet his arm a bit before turning to leave, still in pain, and waving goodbye to the Hulk "see ya later big guy" I say to him before jumping off the building and finally going home.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed sorry this Chapter is shorter than the other and crappy to, but hey I'm doing my best, plus I'm in a hurry, and really tired. I may come back an edit this one, even though the whole story is poorly written.

So I not making any promises but since this chapter was one of the shorter ones, I may write more tomorrow, just to make it up to you guys.

I'm also working on another story that I hope you guys will like, but it may take time to update this story so I may wait a little bit before that.

So yeah that's all, hope you all enjoyed more chapter coming soon, peace.

~Riley

713 words