Another update

Hey guys, I'm back, sorry this is another update instead of another chapter, but I want to inform you of some things and get your opinion.

So, I'm still kind of stuck on what the next chapter will be about, once again don't worry the story will continue, but in the mean time I was wondering if any one would like me to write some one- shots about spider man homecoming. It would probably be mostly about tony and peter, just because I think their father-son relationship is so cute, yeah just something for you guys to read until I can come up with the next part.

Also, My spring break started today, so yay for that. I will try to update the story this week, but if anyone has idea to add to the story, I'm all ears.

Back to the spider man homecoming one-shots, It's honestly something I'd like to do, but I want your opinion on it, so yeah. Also, I'd like to inform you that I will like to write multiple stories on the same topic, so like my first spider man fanfiction, and the spiderman homecoming one-shots, if you know what I'm talking about. They'll just have different plots.

So yeah, that was a lot for an update, and very messy organization, but I hope this will shed some light on everything. So yeah, hope you all have a great day, peace.

p.s. I love reading your comments guys, so please if you can, please comment. ;p

~Riley