Chapter 17

"So what's the plan", Peter said curiously.

Pepper looked around the room, as if trying to find something. 

"Aha" she said, making her way over to the corner of the room, and looking up. 

"If I'm correct", she looked down at her phone, "this vent should lead us straight to where the kids were supposed to be going" she put her phone down and turned to Peter.

"all we need now is to get in there"

"no problem" Peter said cheerfully, then proceeded to walk over to Pepper and climb the wall up to the vent. Before he did anything though, he turned back to Pepper.

"U-Uhm, is it o-ok if i..." Peter asked Pepper.

Pepper looked shocked at what he said, before smiling and nodding her head.

"go ahead Spider man"

Peter turned back to the vent and grabbed it.

"you might want to stand back Mrs. Potts" she back away, then Peter proceeded to pull the vent cover off the wall, throwing it to the ground.

Peter turned to Pepper, reaching out his hand "ready, Mrs. Potts?"

Pepper smiled warmly at him, before taking his hand, "as I'll ever be" she said as he pulled her up. Once they were both in Pepper handed him her phone, pointing to where the kids should be.

"this is where they should be"she said "hopefully their okay" 

Peter took a long look at the map, before turning away, and starting in the direction of the kids.

"well what are we waiting for, lets go help these kids"

______________________________

It took about 15 mins to get to the room, which was actually very impressive considering the were crawling, but when they got there Peter's heart stopped.

There were about a dozen men in the room with guns, guarding twenty-three trembling kids and two adult women, he thought were the teacher and the tour guide.

Peter turned to Pepper motioning for her to be quiet, she nodded crawling over to take a look.

Peter, as quietly as he could, removed the vent cover and placed it down gently. He crawled across the wall, as the kids and the two adult women looked at him for the corner of the eyes. He shot his web a one guy in the corner, who was hard to see, and stuck him to the ceiling. The process continued until-

"what the fuck are you doing!!" one of the guys shouted at a little girl, who was shaking. It looked like she was on the edge of a mental break down. She had blonde shoulder length hair, with a cute pink bow in it, and her brown eyes had tears in them.

"I said what to fuck are you doing" the guy shouted again that the girl.

"n-n-n-n" she stutter with her words, "n-n-n-n-n what the fucks the matter with you" the guy mocked her stuttering.

"John just leave her alone"Another guy said "yeah shes just scared" a women said.

"who's side are you on!!" the guy yelled at the others. They looked down.

"that's what I thought" the guy turned back to the little girl "come here you little bitch" He said as he grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. The teacher screamed at him to let her go.

"I teach you how to talk!!" He yelled and slapped her, causing her to fall to the ground.

"HEY" Peter yelled as he shot a web at the guy taking his gun away, and webbing him to the wall. 

Spider man and The Avengers: Hope, Trust, and Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें