Chapter 9

(WARNING GRAPHIC)/(DEPRESSED THOUGHTS)

Fear.

It's all I can feel. 

The Avengers found me again. They really think I'm the bad guy.

And now, I'm running for my life, because there is no way in hell I'm going through this again, and for what being mistaken for a menace. A coward....

So yeah, that's how I ended up here running for my life. After I ran from seeing the Avengers, the chased me down. They chased me all over the city, and you never want to be chased by the Hulk. Yes, the guy who can take 5 fucking steps and cross a desert. 

I'm finally getting tried of running, I have to find a way to lose them.

...........

I have an idea.

There's an old warehouse on the other side of town, if I'm quick enough, I could hide in there till they leave. So that's what I do, I start swinging left and right, up and down through buildings all the way to the warehouse, hoping I can lose the Avengers before I get there.

When I finally get there I slam myself through the door, not knowing if it was locked or not, then quickly shut the door, leaning my head and arms against the door. I'm breathing heavily by this point, and trying really hard to even out my breathing.

I can't believe this is happening, of all things, this. 

What's going to happen if it never stops?

Will I even make it out alive?

..........

Would that be a bad thing?

I could finally see Uncle Ben, and my parents again.

The Avengers don't even like me, and if they don't, who will?

...........

No, stop thinking like this Peter.

Think about all the things you do still have here.

I have an 'okay' apartment, an amazing, loving Aunt, a beautiful and smart girlfriend, a great best friend, an amazing dog, and.......

I...don't really...have that much, am I a terrible for wanting more?

.......

I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I just want to go home and see Tessa, she always makes me feel bet- 

I freeze, because I can hear breathing behind me, and not just behind me but above me. I turn around quickly, only to come face to face with........the Hulk.

I see his hit coming long before he even raised his fist, I jump high up in the air as his fist connected with the ground I stood on. I land behind the Hulk, but he's quick to turn around and charge at me.

I dodge the attack by jumping over him again, I stick the landing but now Hulk looked even more pissed then before.

"Hulk smash bad spider" he yelled, looking ready to fight.

"Hey, that's hurtful, I'm not bad" I say, jokingly

"Hulk fight bad spider" he yelled once again, then charge again.

I wasn't able to dodge this one.

I was slammed into the wall, now the fear is sinking in.

I stand up quickly, but ow that hurt. I climb the wall I was slammed into and turn facing the Hulk. 

"Hey, big guy that kind of hurt, so don't do that again" I say with fear in my voice.

The Hulk just roared "Hulk fight bad spider".

"well, I don't want to fight Hulk" I say back at him.

"I could hurt you" I add "and I don't want to do that".

The Hulk roared and hitting the ground.

Hard.

So hard that I ended up falling on the ground. 

And so continued the 'fight'. 

With me sometimes being able to dodge and sometimes not. 

But I didn't fight back. How could I, I could kill a normal person with one hit, who knows how many it would take to.......kill the Hulk. I didn't want to find out so I took every punch I couldn't dodge.

__________________________

I don't know how long the 'fight' had been going on for but it felt like forever. My body hurt, I was slammed into so many walls, and so many floors it was hard to keep count. 

Then-BANG

The Hulk throw me to the ground and yelled "bad spider no fight Hulk". I looked up slowly from the ground "I said I wouldn't" I say quietly.

He picked me up and held me tightly, then roared "bad spider fight Hulk".

"No" I say, but he slammed me into the ground hard, still keeping me in his hand.

"fight Hulk now" he roared once again. I'm now getting really tired, and I know what's going to happen.

"I said no" I say "I won't hurt you" I finish.

He looked pissed then, he throw me across the warehouse floor, until I hit the wall. I could feel the blood dripping down my back and face. I look up slowly and see the Hulk stomping over to me.

I look back down at my body it's covered in moss and other plants that grown up under the warehouse floor. I spot a beautiful little flower under my leg and pick it up, holding it close to my chest. I use my other hand to lift my mask up over my mouth then, I hear the sound of the Hulk's stomps stop right in front of me.

I can hear him moving, he's getting ready to hit me one last time. 

I'm going to die.

I hear his fist coming to end me, but then stop. I didn't even realize that I had held out my hand, the one with the flower in it. I was giving a flower to the Hulk. He stared at it then at me.

I also didn't realize I was crying, and since my mask was up, the Hulk saw them falling down my face.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I say sobbing and smiled.

Then the Hulk did some thing, I've never seen him do before. He picked me up slowly, as if not to hurt me. I whimper at this, causing him to reach down and move him giant finger across my face, this caused my mask to fall back into place, but he didn't pay it any attention. He was to focused on me.

"Little spider" he said softly.

"what happened to bad spider" I say laugh a bit.

"Little spider" was the only thing Hulk said before he started carrying me out of the old warehouse. 

That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, I would have added more detail but near the start of this fight my nose started bleeding, yeah. so I was writing this story with a bloody nose.....okay moving on it's also really late and I'm super tired, it's almost midnight. I'm super proud of this chapter.

But yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter, more to come soon, till then, peace.

~Riley

1,091 words