Meet the Closet: Chapter 9

{~~~~TORI~~~~}

"Don't do it, Tori!" André gulps, but he's too late. I've already given Jade my arm and I can't get it back. Her grip is that tight.

One of these days I'm gonna learn that when Jade tells me to give her my arm, I should stop and think about it. Maybe if I actually pause, I'll realize I shouldn't do it. Because Jade's EVIL.

Clearly, it's too late for me today; which probably just makes me stupid. I mean, even with the way she said it this time, even with the way she emphasized each word in a way that suggests she going to drag me off to a secluded area and chop me up into bits and pieces, I still gave her my arm; and without the slightest bit of hesitation I might add. See? Estupida.

She begins to pull on me, marching me toward the school. As we pass by our table, I grab a few more chips off of Jade's plate with my free hand. If I'm going to die, I'm not going to have an empty tummy when I go.

Jade turns a little and glares at me. Without breaking her stride in the least, she reaches out with her free hand, crunches my chips into a million pieces, and lets them fall to the ground.

"Aw man," I whimper, mourning the loss of my food.

Jade yanks me even harder and walks faster. It's more than obvious she can't wait to get to where we're going. I, on the other hand, am not as enthusiastic as she is, so I drag my feet. You'd think it would slow her down some, but it doesn't. I just end up tripping over my own feet a bunch of times.

An empty hallway later, we end up at the janitor's closet. I do not wanna go in there with her. There are things in there...like gloves to hide her fingerprints, chemicals to clean up the blood, trash bags to dump my chopped up body in, and you can bet Jade's already got the scissors.

She pushes the door open and I make an effort to resist, but with one extremely hard tug I'm shoved into the janitor's closet. To make matters worse, Jade pushes the equipment trolley in front of the door as soon as it's closed. The closet can't be locked from the inside, so she's just made it a bit harder for anyone to come rescue me.

"Anything you'd like to say, Vega?" She asks once she's turned around to face me.

"I'm still hungry." I whine.

Jeez. I really need to think before I speak. I'm still hungry? Do I really want those to be my last words. How about please don't murder me. That seems more appropriate. I open my mouth, ready to add that part on but Jade cuts in.

"Do you even know why we're in here, babe?" She scoffs.

I frown. "We're all alone. Why are you calling me babe?"

She attacks me. Out of the blue, she just...lunges at me. Both her hands fist the collar of my shirt and she backs me up until I hit the iron ladder behind me.

It hurts, but I'm too shocked to even register how much. She leans in, close enough to kiss me if she were to do as much as twitch her lips. I jerk my head back. With the way she's glaring at me, I have no doubt that right now, at this very moment, a simple kiss from her would hurt.

I don't know what I did to make her eyes go that round or her nostrils flare so wide, but I do know that I've managed to piss her off more than I ever have in the past. And when I find out exactly what I did to set her off, I'm positive I won't ever do it again.

"You're my girlfriend." She growls. "Whether we're out in public, or alone together, or if you're in your room all by your fucking self because you never know when someone's watching you. Got it!?"