The Reckoning

I'm looking for Elena well everybody I had to pee real bad. Now I'm making my way to the gym because I checked every hall way and I hear talking there. I walk in and I see Bonnie Elena Matt and.... Klaus.

They all look at me. Klaus is wide eyed and I'm wide eyed as well.

He vamp speeds over to me and starts to compel me.

Elena yells: Leave her alone.

Bonnie uses a spell against Klaus which causes him to laugh and slap her Matt helps her up and Elena goes over to her.

Klaus: You will stick by my side for the rest of the night. You understand love.

Angel: Yes.

This time I'm not on Vervain. Klaus kisses my cheek and smirks and he goes over to Bonnie who's rubbing her cheek.

Klaus: Now I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?

Bonnie: That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me.

Klaus: Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix.

A blond chick enters with Tyler.

Tyler: Get off of me!

Blonde chick: Hush now.

Klaus: I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean.

Rebekah: Don't be an ass.

She throws Tyler into Klaus's arms.

Elena: Leave him alone!

I storm over to Klaus and I say in a strong voice: If you hurt him in anyway so help me god Klaus I will be your worst nightmare.

Klaus just laughs: Your so hot when your all mad.

He turns back to Bonnie and his face becomes serious and hard I can read it. It says "I'm going to murder you" or "I'm going to murder you" he need to change his facial expression.

Klaus: I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually.

He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood.

Klaus: I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry.

He snaps Tyler's neck and Bonnie Matt Elena and I are shocked.

Matt and I are next to Tyler's body.

Matt: He killed him.

Elena: He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire.

Klaus: And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... and my Angel for safe-keeping.

He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. I nod to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt and this Rebekah looks at Elena

Rebekah: So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier.

She then looks at me and smiles: But you I hated your Original version your more prettier.

I smile at that Elena looks mad that she got insulted and I got a compliment.