Kidnapping at a 20s dance.

A/N hey guys I put a song on here for 3x20 it's Be still by The Fray. If you want to start the song when you see this: 🎶 Play Song 🎶 then you play the song. Hope you like it.
————————————————————

I wake up in Stefan's bed and I look around Stefan is no where to be seen. So I get up take a bath in his room after I'm done I wrap a towel around me and head to the guest room which has a few of my clothes in it. I pick out my flannel dress and heels. My hair is curled a little bit and I put on some makeup not much though.

My phone buzzes and I check to see who it is but it's more like a what. I'm late for decorating the school for the "roaring 20s" dance. I grab my keys and run out to Baby. I get in and waste no one speeding down to the school.

Once I'm there I see Elena and Caroline waiting for me.

I run up.

Angel: Sorry I'm late I over slept.

Caroline: Well at least your not 10 min late like last time.

I roll my eyes as we walk into the school and into the school. Caroline hands me some fliers to hand out to students as we walk by she does the same for Elena. But where's Rebekah she's the one who wanted this dance to happen and she's not here for it.

Caroline: So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?

Elena: I just...I wish there was something I could do.

Angel: His dark side is a bitch. He mentioned the slaughter of my first adoptive parents.

Caroline: Dick move. Something Damon would do.

I nod and laugh.

Elena picks up a chandelier.

Elena: Where do you want me to hang this thing?

Caroline: You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrousity she should have shown up to do it herself. Just no.

Hands the chandelier to a passingby student.

Caroline sees Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling.

Caroline: What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down.

Matt: Trickle, duh!

Caroline: Look at them all bromancy.

Elena: Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill.

Caroline: That was nice of him.

Elena: Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out.

Caroline: You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?

Caroline eyes go wide just now remembering that I was there.

Angel: Hot and Heavy huh.

Elena: I was gonna tell you when we are alone.

Angel: Tell me.

Elena: I left to get some space.

I take a step towards her: from the sexual tension right.

Elena: No please let me finish. He came after me and I just ran after him and kissed him and it got hot until Jeremy came over and stoped us.

I nod my head and try and smile: Thank you for being honest to me.

Elena: Are you okay.

I back up away from her: I shouldn't care because I broke up with him. I'm fine. Honestly I am.